Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0119 "Hungover" [01/22/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

autumneternal wrote:
Looks like some random person allegedly found Daniel's fake I.D. - http://one.revver.com/watch/149018

It's hard to tell if it's really his though. Curious. Think

yeah i think that's just a fan vid
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
I think "random girl" is not so random after all. She may have ties to the order. It would make her willingness to join Jonas and Daniel more logical.

I don't think she's with the Order. When Jonas is hounding Bree about her true feelings For Daniel, RG speaks up and thus gets Bree off the hook. I think an op of the Order would have just stayed silent and listened, because Bree's true relationship to Daniel is very interesting to them.

Wisi Girl wrote:
I think it is interesting how no one misses Gemma. She dissappeared and that is it. I wonder if she is dead? Did she run into an "ex" or not? I may have not liked her, but I realize the necessity of her role. I would like to know what happened to her.....Creators?

Ditto.

Wisi Girl wrote:
I'm looking forward to 2/4/07.....Perhaps, if we make a huge deal over the date, the creators will incorporate it. It wouldn't be the first time they did something like that.

Plus, it will give us all something better to watch...
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kayokosaeki wrote:
autumneternal wrote:
Looks like some random person allegedly found Daniel's fake I.D. - http://one.revver.com/watch/149018

It's hard to tell if it's really his though. Curious. Think

yeah i think that's just a fan vid

It's pretty good, but it says it's by imagin, who is a forum member.
breeislonely
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think anyone has mentioned this, i'm surprised trainer didn't

daniel says that they drew on his face to make him look like some kind of comic book character, there are at least two comics that trainer has referred to in the past as being very similar or linked to the series, does anyone think one has anything to do with the other, i'd love to hear trainer's thoughts, since he's the comic book therory (and lots of other therory lol) expert
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, someone actually reads my crazy stuff?

It was Tachyon who first made reference to the "Culper Ring" as part of a series of puzzles and clues. The Culper Ring was a real live espionage group founded under the direction of George Washington. In fiction, the Culper Ring is an organization in the comic series "Y - The Last Man Standing". Many of the theories we like to kick around have similar references in the comic series. Female dominion, Y chromosomes, spies and espionage, etc.

Daniel has an affinity for comics, this is from his YouTube profile:
Favorite Books: The Zombie Survival Guide, The Walking Dead, Powers, The Watchmen... and YES comic books are "books"

"Y - The Last Man Standing" also includes a character that goes by the moniker "Agent 355" or "355" for short. The character works for a super secret, mysterious government agency. Her real name is never revealed; similar to the Tachyon/OpAphid characters.

This is why in my correspondence with Bree I tend to question her on her knowledge of George Washington and the Culper Ring and have recommended that she question Daniel about his comic book collection because within those pages lies the key to the mystery.

PS - The author of "Y - The Last Man standing", Brian K. Vaughan, was recently hired as an executive story editor for the television series Lost. The Creators seem to have a fondness for that particular TV show as they have mentioned it in several posts.
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breester wrote:
Interesting question for everyone.

Without the alcohol, would Daniel have had the courage to take Random Encounter Girl home? Or, did the alcohol impede his ability to score once again?

It impeded his ability to score, AND he didn't have the courage to take her home Very Happy

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
emerrs11
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Wow, someone actually reads my crazy stuff?

It was Tachyon who first made reference to the "Culper Ring" as part of a series of puzzles and clues. The Culper Ring was a real live espionage group founded under the direction of George Washington. In fiction, the Culper Ring is an organization in the comic series "Y - The Last Man Standing". Many of the theories we like to kick around have similar references in the comic series. Female dominion, Y chromosomes, spies and espionage, etc.

Daniel has an affinity for comics, this is from his YouTube profile:
Favorite Books: The Zombie Survival Guide, The Walking Dead, Powers, The Watchmen... and YES comic books are "books"

"Y - The Last Man Standing" also includes a character that goes by the moniker "Agent 355" or "355" for short. The character works for a super secret, mysterious government agency. Her real name is never revealed; similar to the Tachyon/OpAphid characters.

This is why in my correspondence with Bree I tend to question her on her knowledge of George Washington and the Culper Ring and have recommended that she question Daniel about his comic book collection because within those pages lies the key to the mystery.

PS - The author of "Y - The Last Man standing", Brian K. Vaughan, was recently hired as an executive story editor for the television series Lost. The Creators seem to have a fondness for that particular TV show as they have mentioned it in several posts.

Okay that is freaky because I got a email thing from OpAphid (after I emailed her) and she asked about Dharma Initiative. Which is also a seceret organiation in the t.v. series made by Brian K. Vaughan. Well at least it is in the show he is realted to in some way.

Here is a screen cap of what she said. I know I asked alot of questions...

Last edited by emerrs11 on Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emerrs11 wrote:
Okay that is freaky because I got a email thing from OpAphid (after I emailed her) and she asked about Dharma Initiative. Which is also a seceret organiation in the t.v. series made by Brian K. Vaughan. Well at least it is in the show he is realted to in some way.

Can you post a screencap? That sounds like it might be a clue.
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEAH! They DID just do an ARG this summer!!!

And I LOVE LOST so I could be some help (for once Rolling Eyes )

and I am pretty aware of the "LOST Culture"... Wink
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the magic marker face wasn't too much of a surprise, but the lost fake ID was. No doubt that will come back to bite Daniel in the butt Very Happy . But he kind of deserves it, since he's suddenly so interested in hooking up with other girls and doesn't care that Bree knows about it. Sure, she doesn't want to be his girlfriend. But she still wants to be his friend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: