Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0120 - 'Time To Grow Up' [01/23/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I'm one of the few that doesn't hate Bree Confused . Bree's entitled to her opinions, and she spends a lot more time with Daniel and Jonas than we do, so maybe they're more annoying than we know. And remember that there have been comments on here about how Jonas shouldn't ask Bree to perform psychological exercises, and how Daniel should give Bree some space. So, she's simply expressing how some of us feel, and thus confirming that she feels the same way. "Tweedledee and Tweedledum" is harsh, I'll grant you that, and she should post a video expressing her gratitude to them. But I'll grant her time to vent for now. And I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Bree want more female friends, since a lot of us have been telling her that she does. But as for this "What should I do with my life?" tangent, I'll talk to Bree about that in the Bree chat thread. Bottom line, though, she shouldn't even be daydreaming about that right now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: