Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Making LG videos accessible via cell phone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FallingIntoSin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Making LG videos accessible via cell phone Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this goes here, so feel free to move it Smile

I have a Helio and I am constantly watching streaming videos on my phone (ABC news, Viral Videos, MTV, ComedyCentral, just to name a few). I was thinking the other day how nice it would be to be able to watch the LG videos from my cellphone! Right now on my cellphone the best I can do is read the LGpedia video summary. As a show that is wanting to stay on the edge of technology, I think allowing videos to be streamed on cellphones would be the next logical step Smile. Just a thought! I know I'd totally use the feature!

~Fall Smile
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Men think if women are grabbing and clawing at each other there's a chance they might somehow you know... kiss." --Jerry Seinfeld, on the appeal of Catfights
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: