Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Next Video: Predictions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they are going to find Danielbeasty in a lot of trouble and it will be all up to Bree to save him (because Jonas is evil of course)
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

autumneternal wrote:

Many initially thought that the message was intended for her father, but, as far as we know, her father couldn't view the videos. Therefore, the secret message was really for Daniel and Jonas so that they'd find her.

problem is, then what message did Bree send to her father to let him know she understood?
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SharpI wrote:
charliebrown wrote:
SharpI
i love both of your predictions! Either one would be awesome.

Just for you, CB, one more:

(the chances of the actual video being like this are appx 0%!)

-----------------------------------

Title: "Back at Jonas"

The video after: "Sleepover"

Posted by: Daniel

Featuring: Daniel and...

Summary: Daniel is back at Jonas's house. A car full of teens has dropped him off; a girl in the back seat waves goodbye. Daniel goes into the house and starts wandering around: "Jonas? BREE? Where are you?" He comes into the library and there's - GEMMA. In a wheelchair. Looking like the cat that ate the canary. Daniel demands to know where Bree is. Gemma says, "I don't know. Looks like she ditched you. Here, Daniel. Here's a ticket back home and tuition for two years. Just take it and get out of here." He curses at her. She just smiles and offers the money. Then... she tells him to turn the camera off, and he does. End of video!

...followed closely by an Op Aphid video... spy cam footage showing Daniel and Gemma talking and... Daniel taking the money.

-----------------------------------

wh00t! braVO!!
Supa Mario
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
Here's what I think the next video will be like:

======================

Title: "She wasn't suppose to go in there"

Posted by Jonas

Featuring Bree and Jonas

======================

Summary: It starts out with Bree telling us how she woke up early and wanted to go look for Daniel since they weren't able to find him, so she went to wake up Jonas, she knocked on his door, but she got no response so she opened up the door and she was shocked by what she saw, she saw Daniel bound and gagged on Jonas' bed and he had peanut butter smeared all over his body. She screamed, and thats when Jonas' grabbed her and locked her in the library. Just as she is finishing telling us this we see Jonas walk into the library, and he tells her that she has been a naughty girl and he grabs her. Screen goes black. Then we see Jonas and he tells us that he wants to build a boat and sail to holland. The End.

did you by any chance get the build a boat and sail to holland idea from Haywire on Prison Break? =)
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Supa Mario"]
khjq wrote:
Here's what I think the next video will be like:

======================

Title: "She wasn't suppose to go in there"

Posted by Jonas

Featuring Bree and Jonas

======================

Summary: It starts out with Bree telling us how she woke up early and wanted to go look for Daniel since they weren't able to find him, so she went to wake up Jonas, she knocked on his door, but she got no response so she opened up the door and she was shocked by what she saw, she saw Daniel bound and gagged on Jonas' bed and he had peanut butter smeared all over his body. She screamed, and thats when Jonas' grabbed her and locked her in the library. Just as she is finishing telling us this we see Jonas walk into the library, and he tells her that she has been a naughty girl and he grabs her. Screen goes black. Then we see Jonas and he tells us that he wants to build a boat and sail to holland. The End.

Ewwwww
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, "Cowboy" seemed like a space filler to me, which gives credence to the theory that the next post will be on "2/4/07" and it will be a significant day in the Breeniverse. The Creators better give us a clue of what's up with Daniel, or... we'll all be texting them "no good"
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SharpI wrote:
Well, "Cowboy" seemed like a space filler to me, which gives credence to the theory that the next post will be on "2/4/07" and it will be a significant day in the Breeniverse. The Creators better give us a clue of what's up with Daniel, or... we'll all be texting them "no good"

I hope something big goes down on Sunday for all this build-up.
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You all are high if you think 2/4/7 is some significant date. Sometimes a coincidence is just that!

Maybe they mean that we all analyze this stuff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week because we have no lives! Laughing
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
You all are high if you think 2/4/7 is some significant date. Sometimes a coincidence is just that!

Maybe they mean that we all analyze this stuff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week because we have no lives! Laughing

don't take away the only hunch we have going for us.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My prediction for the next video:

Daniel comes storming into the mansion, P.O.ed.

He yells: "Where the hell were you two? What kind of friends are you? I had to knock a guy out, low crawl under a laser, repel down a wall and outrun two dobermans before chewing through a chain link fence to escape! And you two have been sitting on your asses making VIDEOS?!"

He'll then storm out of the house and leave forever, but not before spray painting "HERE THEY ARE! COME AND GET THEM!" on the front of Jonas' house.

Okay, maybe not.
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:
covedweller wrote:

Yeah, we can dream, can't we? Although I must say, coved's interpretation of "2-4-7" is a nice one... <runs to review past videos>
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SharpI wrote:
tayduh1987 wrote:
covedweller wrote:

Yeah, we can dream, can't we? Although I must say, coved's interpretation of "2-4-7" is a nice one... <runs to review past videos>

I hope that they wouldn't mock us like that!
jc_gypsy7
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
My prediction for the next video:

Daniel comes storming into the mansion, P.O.ed.

He yells: "Where the hell were you two? What kind of friends are you? I had to knock a guy out, low crawl under a laser, repel down a wall and outrun two dobermans before chewing through a chain link fence to escape! And you two have been sitting on your asses making VIDEOS?!"

He'll then storm out of the house and leave forever, but not before spray painting "HERE THEY ARE! COME AND GET THEM!" on the front of Jonas' house.

Okay, maybe not.

OMG, I'd KILL to see that, totally great silvermoon!
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:
covedweller wrote:

24/7?

2-4-7!!!

Yes indeed. Fear Sunday.
dogger1972
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Here's my prediction for the 2-4-07 video.

I think this whole thing with Daniel was a smokescreen. The entire purpose of it was to discover the location of Jonas' house.

(Yes, I know there's a million problems with this idea. Once the location of Pins and Pints was known, there is no way an organization as supposedly well connected as the Order would be unable to find the location of the local house of a young guy by the uncommon name of Jonas who lost his parents in a sailing mishap. Heck, Jonas found the location of a drifter Cowboy by asking a bartender)

Anyway, I think the point was to lure Jonas and Bree out of hiding. I think they were followed back home. The 2-4-07 video will open in the dark, with Jonas whispering into the camera that somebody was breaking in. We will hear the sounds of a struggle, then a scream from Bree. Jonas will sprint out of his room, only to be waylaid by a blow from behind. The camera will fall on the floor, to reveal a struggling Bree being carried out of the house over the shoulder of a large watcher type guy.

After that, Jonas will follow up the only lead he has - time to confront the Cowboy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: