Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DARBYITE DESIGN????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malan89
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: DARBYITE DESIGN???? Reply with quote

LOOK UP DARBYITE AT: http://simplestartpage.com/Darbyite.html_2313Da
MAYBE LG15 IS JUST ALL ABOUT CONTROVERSIAL RELIGIOUS LEADERS, WE HAVE DISCOVERED NOT ONLY THE CROWLEY CONNECTION BUT NOW THE JOHN DARBY CONNECTION:
I am sorry if this has been stated before in the Forum or in the wiki, but I wanted to point out the meaning of the "Site Design by Darbyite" on the bottom of the page. Darybite means one of the Plymouth Brethren--link to wikipedia article--http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plymouth_Brethren
The brethren were a CHRISTIAN movement in ENGLAND (Bree used to live in England) and Ireland. The wikipedia page also states that members of the exclusive "closed" brethren--
"...maintain a very isolationist and traditional view, with many of their children home schooled, a strict dress code for church meetings, and members commonly self employed or working for Christian organisations...". The page also states that the brethren are/were Evangelical, explaining the what-seemed-to-be attempt by Bree's father to get Daniel to come to the play. This may have been an attempt at a conversion. I don't know how strong my theory and I understand that this does not explain the Crowley shrine and the iron pills. These seem to be the only holes in my theory and holes that could be easily explained.
<><><><>SORRY FOR MY POOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR, JUST KIND OF THREW THIS TOGETHER. I HOPE MY STUPIDITY AND THE FACT THAT I AM KIND OF UNIFORMED TAKE ON THE LG15 STORY DON'T COMPLETLY EMBARESS ME. I WILL TRY TO KEEP MY CRAZY THEORIES OFF THE FORUM FROM NOW ON<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: