Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Talked to Lonelygirl15
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:
twjaniak wrote:
If one of her video replies ever mentions one of my video replies, I think I will, well... maybe do a happy dance? Wink
Will you be really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really excited?

lol

Edit: you forgot to capitalize the last REALLY. Razz
Mileenasman
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Bree said something to me too Spacie Reply with quote

Here's the message Bree and me exchanged.

Videos (37) | Favorites (35) | Friends (9272)

Sent: October 01, 2006, 10:56 AM
Subject: I appologize.
Message: Thanks Smile I really do appreciate the support from everyone. It's been such a difficult time lately & to have Daniel (who i thought was my best friend) not support me has been really sad. So anyway, thanks!

Mileenasman wrote:

> Hey, Bree, I just saw your new video blog post and I just want to say I'm sorry for everything that Daniel has done to you. It is unexcusable. He should have realized that Fall Equonox Festival was important to you. He should have also realised that you are close to your parents. I give you might heart felt appology for his mistakes, and I hope you know that not all men are complete idiots.

WTFROFLcopter
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I smell fish in this. In the first two "messages," Bree decides to reply to messages sent to her without using much indicated enthusiasm or capitalization. On top of this, the messages are quick and bland. In the new message posted by Mileenasman, a reply is made with wonderful writing mechanics. This message is also much more interesting to read as it's not just a "ya we rnt frends ne moer" thing.

Hmm...
pesbs
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody in this forum knows Bree (lonelygirl15)'s email?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: