Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wondering if this has been addressed?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Wondering if this has been addressed? Reply with quote

I don't know if I have missed this somewhere, but I would really like to make a suggestion (okay maybe a couple) to the Creators.

Is there any way you could address the issue of what kind of fan involvement is interesting to you? There are people out there stating that you should have videos from fans incorporated, that you kept Jonas because of the fan base, that our theories do influence the outcome of the series, and that if fans criticize the series they are not really fans....there are some of us who disagree...what is your take on the situation.

I know that the buzz is probably one of the best things that happened to this series, and I admire the way that the fans interact with the series, but I am a bit confused. Do you care to hear our crticisms in the forums? Does this constitute involvment? Do you mean video response by "fan interaction" . Do you look at all of it?

Please tell!

Oh and how about a Dear Creators Heading for the Forum ( wasn't there one before?)
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Wondering if this has been addressed? Reply with quote

Macabea13 wrote:
I don't know if I have missed this somewhere, but I would really like to make a suggestion (okay maybe a couple) to the Creators.

Is there any way you could address the issue of what kind of fan involvement is interesting to you? There are people out there stating that you should have videos from fans incorporated, that you kept Jonas because of the fan base, that our theories do influence the outcome of the series, and that if fans criticize the series they are not really fans....there are some of us who disagree...what is your take on the situation.

I know that the buzz is probably one of the best things that happened to this series, and I admire the way that the fans interact with the series, but I am a bit confused. Do you care to hear our crticisms in the forums? Does this constitute involvment? Do you mean video response by "fan interaction" . Do you look at all of it?

Please tell!

Oh and how about a Dear Creators Heading for the Forum ( wasn't there one before?)

As always the lgpedia is your friend:
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Other_fanfic

I think the fan interaction part of it has been left vague because it's being defined by trial and error. I'm hoping the rules become a little more clear as well.
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: fan interaction questions Reply with quote

Thanks for posting the LGPedia link, Immortal.

I would be interested in hearing more specific answers to Macabea13's questions since not all of the questions are addressed in the LGPedia.

Macabea13 wrote:

Please tell!
The answers to these questions could really help viewers understand the lg15 creators' perceptions and expectations for fan interaction. I am sure there are many people who are quite happy being viewers and not interacting with the story.

However if these issues were addressed, the answers could serve as a great guide for current and new viewers who might want to begin/continue/consider interacting by making fan-videos, participating on the forum, "playing" the ARG, and/or working on the LGPedia, etc.

Perhaps a clearer understanding of the expectations for fan interaction could make the lg15 experience more enjoyable and appealing to current, new and potential viewers.

I would look forward to and greatly appreciate a response to these questions. I do understand that the lg15 folks might not have all the answers yet, but some clarification would be helpful.

Thanks
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: creators, your response has been received loud and clear... Reply with quote

edited because the point has been made quite clear...
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the questions Macabea13 raises are great ones, and I'd like to see them answered as well.
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
I think the questions Macabea13 raises are great ones, and I'd like to see them answered as well.

Agreed. There are so many unanswered questions along the lines of many different subjects aren't there? haha Cool

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: