Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Miss Me?" No Mention of Jonas-Other Anomalies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stardust711
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kristine"]Or if Jonas is with the order he wouldn't have to say anything to Jonas.. Jonas would already be in the know. Wink[/quote]

but wouldn't he want to tell bree to listen to jonas or to follow him or something if jonas was also in the order?
AniDonia
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video creeped me out big time! I don't think it was before he came to Jonas', because it references her dad dying, which was after he come to Jonas' house.

Obviously he's brainwashed. Watching it though--with the weird, disjointed editing--I was struck with the thought that what if it wasn't even Daniel speaking? What if they did a visual/audio manipulation to make Daniel talk like that? Cause he normally doesn't talk like that at all; he doesn't usually use those words, isn't usually so cocky and confident. Brainwashing will change the way people think, but won't give them a verbal about-face.

Another thing is that if Oppy wanted to use a brain-washed Daniel to convert Bree to The Dark Side, why didn't they catch and release him--i.e. convince him to convince Bree to come back over and convince him that it was for her own good that she didn't know he was working for them, or have him send out a video on his own account. I thinking releasing a scary, creepy video on the OpA account would driiiiiiiive Bree away from them, instead of lure her back in.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the t-shirt is a lazy error...oops. Happens a lot, though.

Jonas not being mentioned? well, DUH!! It's because he's been in on it the whole time, or he's been aware of it and has been protecting her and OP knows it, but isn't going to reveal that...because she knows Bree is safe is Jonas no matter what.

I mentioned elsewhere that Jonas reminds me a lot of the Mandy Moore movie, Chasing Liberty. The first daughter thinks she's run off to on her own with a stranger to have fun around Europe. But, in the end, the stranger is a secret service agent who has been protecting her all along.

Well, that's pretty much it.
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:

Have we seen Daniel wear this tee since he & Bree's hotel room was ransacked? Could Oppy have been planning for this eventuality since then?

Shocked

scary...
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mellie3204 wrote:
bethy wrote:

Have we seen Daniel wear this tee since he & Bree's hotel room was ransacked? Could Oppy have been planning for this eventuality since then?

Shocked

scary...

That would be very..interesting..if it wasn't a mistake..if perhaps he changed shirts, or if this video was filmed the same day as another video, and on purpose. It would mean that daniel has been a spy, either by his will or not, since...weeks ago.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
lookyz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was done purposefully - especially since the shirt doesn't exactly look slick - def homemade or very old.

The diamonds loosely resembles the unicursal hexigram, but I don't think that's right (especially since there are 2).

Trying to research while I work, not working out well...
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just keep thinking that when that motel room was ransacked, foreward thinker that she is, Oppy packed up a nice overnight bag for Daniel, just for circumstances such as these...

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video was so choppy I think it's possible Op could have been asking him various questions and she just edited together the answers and such into what she wanted him to say.
Cuddlebunni
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so he didnt mention jonas. He ALSO didnt mention Thor.

Okay, silly theory... maybe Jonas and Thor represent the "good".

Jonas is trying to help save bree from the order... and theres been talk that possibly pmonkey and owen have been bugged.. So maybe Thor is the only "safe" stuffed one.

I know, sounds silly.. but for some reason when he said he had mad love for pmonkey and owen, I couldnt help but wonder why thor was left out.

Or it could just be because these are the two favorite animals that everyone talks about..
Who knows... creepy vid tho

ForeverMourn is my LG15 soulmate. Smile
raptorsoul
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the time when Daniel was on his own after he left Bree? Couldn't he have been snatched at that time and brainwashed, and now he's been working for the order since that time? He could have been lying about hanging out at the freight yards and riding the trains. It makes since if the video we have just seen was shot during that same time. He had all of his clothes with him, so he could have worn the shirt in the video now, and he cut his hair after the video was shot, but before he actually did go home. Besides, I always wanted to know how he was able to find Jonas' house when he returned, because he sure as heck didn't know before he left!
HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm. i hadnt even noticed the shirt... thats strange

Tag, you're it.
PinkoLady
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought it was interesting that Bree was allowed to hang out with Daniel (alone in her room...) when she was otherwised so sheltered-- and her mother allowed her to go off with him when Bree changed her mind about the ceremony, despite the fact that Bree's mom was so high up in The Order-- it seems like Daniel's always had some significance on his own.

On that note, I really hope they clear up the inconsistencies in Bree's mom's character better.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raptorsoul wrote:
What about the time when Daniel was on his own after he left Bree? Couldn't he have been snatched at that time and brainwashed, and now he's been working for the order since that time?

This is what I meant in my earlier post. But now that I've had time to think about it, it's possible that Daniel wasn't knowingly working with the Order - they could have gotten to him at home first, "brainwashed" him via some mind control technique and "triggered" him after they grabbed him at the bowling alley.

Remember "The Ends Justify the Means"?
The shot pulls back to reveal Daniel tracking down the source of the disturbance on his cell phone, discovering the camera.
Oppy's Voice Over: "Well Played. But then again, clearly things have not gone according to plan...or have they?"

(I still think his parents are in on it)
stardust711
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it's a good theory that daniel was also an order baby and his parents just did a better job at "distancing" themselves from his then bree's did...but, he was still allowed to go to public school, no fair! Smile
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

even if both daniel and bree are both order babies, they may have been choosen for different reasons.

which would explain why daniel's parents didn't shelter him as much as bree's did.
but also why bree and daniel were allowed to be friends.

if bree was raised for the sole reason of completing the ceremony, the requirements for raising her would be different then, say, if daniel were being raised to become a 'foster parent' himself..

(forgive me for just jumping in, but i was getting sick of just reading along and twiddling my thumbs.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: