Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So slow...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turkeyfeather
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

breakinahabit05
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as much as i love LG15...im at a definate state of boredom w/ the videos. have been for a while...something really needs to happen and it needs to start movin' Confused

SaVe the BEAST!!
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're that bored, try figuring this out. Interesting background info about the Order.

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5887
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TravelerJ19
Binvolian
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The show LOST is frustrating as hell too now . I remember watching the entire first season on DVD and was satisfied that there didn't have to be a week long break (and commercials) between each episode. It's just easier to just wait and watch that show on DVD.

I would call the LG series a nice blend of LOST and BLAIR WITCH. The Cowboy episode was a really good clip. A great homage to Mulholland Drive. Smile However since we have to wait days at a time for another two minute clip we are all going to be very frustrated. It's going to be much easier for people to be able to go all through these episodes non-stop in a more satisfactory manner once they are all posted. But until then you gotta have patience and don't expect far too much from a low budget show like this. What they have been able to do so far with such limited resources is nothing short of excellent and inspiring.
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE the show, thats obvious, I felt bad even posting this, but so many people have been saying the same thing.

And we do try to figure it out and research it, but its like beating a dead horse. There is nothing new for us to look into, I am tired of looking into the same clues and the same ideas.

I want to know more about the order from them, I'm tired of speculating. I guess what I am trying to say is that we have so many loose ends, if some of those ends were tied up and answers reavealed to us we might be happier. I'm not asking for a tell all video, just maybe answering maybe a few of the loose ends, if that even makes any sense.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: