Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Favorite Places?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djmadscribbler
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen that movie in ages!
We shall nonetheless move forward to carve a name for ourselves in the annals of bold insurgency and death-defying derring-do. Once I have a keen blade at my hip and the Jolly Roger is flapping high above me, I believe I will find my true calling.
fsk282
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
I've lived in St. Croix, Puerto Rico, Aruba, Saudi Arabia, Curaçao and right here in the Midwest. Have traveled to Spain, Malaysia, Thailand, West Germany (back when there were two of them), Holland, Venezuela, Bonaire, St. Maarten, England and France. I'd love to go to Alaska and New Zealand some day.

alaska is one of my favorite places ever, but you have to be a certain person to enjoy it. it's just so peaceful and untouched and non-stress inducing and friendly....but there isn't much going on. i worked on a cruise ship and went all over, and all over british columbia! i went to college in quebec city, and that city is indescribably beautiful. and if you haven't been out of the u.s. you need to come to europe asap and see what beautiful things we have to offer!! i recommend france but i am of course biased!
7Harry7Potter7
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My parents realized while I was fairly young that travel is one of the most important things to do in life.

So, I've been to 42 states, Canada about 34546657 times, Mexico 3 times, England, and France.

I've driven across the country 3 times.

I've lived in California and Maine. And 42 other states if you count when I was there. (We left home and travelled for months at a time in an RV)

I feel like I've lived in England because I was there for a month and felt completely at home.

I don't know where my favorite place is. It changes about every ten seconds.

Coming July 21, 2007!!!!!!!

784 pages
Crooked Angel
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been all over the states but my favorite is the Arizona desert!
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in MN and it's cold and icky here. It's the only place I've ever lived. I have been to a number of states. I went to Europe too. Of all the places I've seen...I have to say Venice, Italy and NC are my favorites. Venice becuase well anyone whos been there KNOWS its GORGEOUS! And I just love NC. People are friendly, the weather is nice...I dunno. That's my 2 cents.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: