Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What will the ceremony be?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xAccordianGuyx
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: What will the ceremony be? Reply with quote

Think about it. The whole "Enochian/steps/injections" crap is most likely not the ceremony; Bree's gone a long time without the pills or injections and hasn't learnt Enochian or practised the steps in a while.
All that stuff was probably just to make Bree think the ceremony was nothing more than "initiation" or whatever.
I think it involves death...lol.
What do you guys think?
(Btw, this is my first post but I've been watching for a while...just been to lazy to make an account lol.)
HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm maybe it could involve death, but i dont think it would be that severe

Tag, you're it.
Peekabu
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in regards to all the injections/language/steps...who is to say it won't start up again?
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it will be death, and if it is, i think she will be saved before she dies. If they show the video, it probably can't be anything sexual. To tell you the truth, I'm totally dumbfounded as to the answer. I mean, after eliminating everything the Creators wouldn't dare show on film or even suggest to have happened, all you have left is that she does a dance and recites some prayers.

But what is so sinister about that? I really want to know what the Ceremony is. I have NO idea what it could be at this point.
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HoorayForMeImMakingOut wrote:
hmmm maybe it could involve death, but i dont think it would be that severe

*slinks out of the shadows*

Before us we have a cult of some form. One that has taken children from their parents and raised them with selected families to "protect" them in preparation for some great ceremony.

We have before us a ceremony that no one knows anything about truthfully. The vague inclinations of clues could be nothing more then a form of manipulation to get Bree comfortable with the idea of be a willing participant in what she "thinks" is the truth.

There is a girl, isolated and moved from city to city and country to country... under the radar. She barely attended public schools (more theory's on that one later) she was kept isolated into the society of her religion. To the extent that in many respects she has a lack of social development one would expect from a teen of her years.

When looking at these facts. Things known from the video's before. Is it hard to imagine that her whole purpose is to be a sacrifice?

How better to have a sacrificial lamb (pardon the analogy) then to have someone who has no friends but one? Someone who is controlled by parents who are only there to insure she is kept isolated? Someone who's same said "parents" are not permitted at the ceremony?

Just some thoughts to ponder in the wee hours of the night

Tenshi

*fades to black*
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really have no idea but lately i've been leaning towards someone dying
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no way it would be death. if she had to die, they could have killed her by now. but i do wonder why she had to prepare earlier, and doesn't have to anymore. doesn't it seem a bit strange? and how come daddy did so much reserach on the drugs, after realizing as a doctor, none-the-less, that he had no idea what type of drugs they were, if they weren't important?
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with epogen on this one. The drugs don't make sense if they're gonna kill someone.

Perhaps a ceremony centered around an oath of chastity? Purity does seem to be an issue for the order.
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
I'm with epogen on this one. The drugs don't make sense if they're gonna kill someone.

Perhaps a ceremony centered around an oath of chastity? Purity does seem to be an issue for the order.

*slinks out of the shadows again*

About Epogen from MayoClinic site

US Brand Names
Epogen
Procrit

Canadian Brand Names
Eprex

Other commonly used names are human erythropoietin, recombinant; EPO; and r-HuEPO.

Description
Epoetin (eh-POH-ee-tin) is a man-made version of human erythropoietin (EPO). EPO is produced naturally in the body, mostly by the kidneys. It stimulates the bone marrow to produce red blood cells. If the body does not produce enough EPO, severe anemia can occur. This often occurs in people whose kidneys are not working properly. Epoetin is used to treat severe anemia in these people.

Epoetin may also be used to prevent or treat anemia caused by other conditions, such as AIDS, cancer, or surgery, as determined by your doctor.

Information about Iron from MayoClinic

Your body uses iron to make hemoglobin, a protein in the red blood cells that carries oxygen to your tissues.

Just a thought

*Fades to black*
Sarah of the Dead
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree will have to actively do something, surely? If they just wanted her as a sacrificial lamb, they could take her by force and chop her up; since they're being more persuasive, it must be something she'll do voluntarily.

Um, but I have no idea what that would be.
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was always confused about the Epogen to begin with. I mean what they were giving it to her for, and what the ceremony had to do with that. Unless they are doing some surgery to implant a tracking device or something lol. But then how would they even know she needed it.

Personally I have no clue.. some ideas well rather thoughts, it has to be something only she can do, something imparticular she was raised for (otherwise why not save all the trouble and just get a new girl, I mean they say there are thousands taken, well out of all of them Bree couldn't have been the only one "chosen").

Age must not be a dire contribution considering it's been almost a year. Unless it's like it has to be done before 21 or something.

I really don't think she'll die, but if she does die, they couldn't of just "killed her" sacrifices from anything I've read have to be 1 willing 2. meet whatever criteria for the ceremony and 3. It's a ceremony certain things have to go a certain way ect ect. I don't think for someone to be a true sacrifice they can be forced into it.

For all the work the order is doing, I don't think they'd kill her, they probably have some use for her. Maybe the ceremony is some kind of programming thing. Anyways I've rambled for too long, I blame it on the lack of sleep lol.
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenshiakui wrote:

<snippity-snip>

"There is a girl, isolated and moved from city to city and country to country... under the radar. She barely attended public schools (more theory's on that one later) she was kept isolated into the society of her religion." ...... "How better to have a sacrificial lamb (pardon the analogy) then to have someone who has no friends but one? Someone who is controlled by parents who are only there to insure she is kept isolated? Someone who's same said "parents" are not permitted at the ceremony?"

</snipping>

I'm totally convinced by this also. The whole way she was kept and handled over her lifetime, makes it soooo easy to have her drop off the map.

The only thing I get from the Epogen thing is that maybe the Order (and warning this is kind gross) need her to be able to stand bleeding a lot before she actually expires?

Now, I don't think that she will actually die as part of the story, but I do believe that that is the order's intention for her.

C'mon creators, load the next vid already!!!!
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they do kill her, they'd have to take Jonas out too. I mean he's all "lets call the cops" happy. And with the money he has, even if some of them were dirty, he could get to a good one, or bribe himself in for them to pay attention or something. Wouldn't be the first time in a plot that money got someone to change sides.

Though I hope Jonas helps come up with a better plan then "lets call the cops" to get DB and Bree out safely. I mean look at the history, none of them are all that good at making plans. They were so confused and lost as to what to do while looking for DB.
RiverFleur
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know for sure, but I seem to remember Enochian symbols being used a long time ago, having something to do with angels living amongst humans. And how some other religion killed all those angels... something like that.
TessaRoo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this talk about death! How do you think they would kill her? (Im asuming Bree)

Guns, Ninjas Bow and arrows? javascript:emoticon('')

I just wanted to say that so I could post those adorble killer smileys!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: