Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brucker - "Warn These Hiding!"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brucker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Brucker - "Warn These Hiding!" Reply with quote

R.I.P.:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDm3L4h6-Ag

Teen1: He's cool.
Teen2: Are you being sarcastic, dude?
Teen1: I don't even know anymore.

(The Simpsons, "Homerpalooza")
Brucker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, while I did say that I didn't expect big fan reactions to my videos, I worked really hard on the audio for this one to make up for how crappy the video was (Can anyone even tell what it is I'm doing at the end? That was supposed to be the big joke!) and nobody's decoding this stuff!

gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brucker, I am a fan of the "edited" interview. I did find it clever that you knocked and entered Jonas' house to give him advice some solid advice about getting involved in the life of strangers. (I am no good at decoding things, though. I suck like that.) What is your next video-move? (God, I hope the answer wasn't in code... Embarassed )
gogo
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
Brucker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very disappointed in the way the third video turned out. I had someone else film it for me with their camera and didn't check the footage before having them e-mail it to me. It wasn't meant to be that dark, and there were a couple visual jokes that are essentially lost, the best one being that at the end of the video, when I'm asking if I can clean up, I pull a bloody butcher knife out of my coat. The whole point was not that I was talking to Jonas, but that I was showing Jonas through another supposed video blogger what might happen if you invite a stranger over to your house.

Funny enough, although all three film deal with subjects that I advise against, I realized just now that I've done something similar to each of the things I advise against. I have met people in person whom I originally came to know through the Internet, I have committed burglary (although on behalf of a friend who was locked out of their place of business), and although I've never ridden in the front seat of a car facing back, I once played a very stupid game with a high school friend where he drove the car facing backwards and I gave him steering directions.

So I guess I'm pretty smart, huh?

Anyway, all the videos have reversed audio, especially the third one obviously. On my YouTube profile I explain that I have no plans for a fourth video at this time, but future lg15 plot developments may make way for new possibilities, I suppose.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: