Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Former posts from "All the things we might have missed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilting the thing i was thinking about was the secret society and the "aunts" and "uncles" that weren't really relatives...
i

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
breakinahabit05
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
tilting the thing i was thinking about was the secret society and the "aunts" and "uncles" that weren't really relatives...
i

ya see that could have significance...but then again it is true, that is the name of an old philosopher. hmmmm, and really i think maybe only 1 of those "aunt and uncles" wasn't the Baudelaire's actual relative...count Olaf, unless im totally missing someone. but thats besides the fact.

Maybe we should just kill my suggestion all together. Ya never know.

SaVe the BEAST!!
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
i

That is a connection, but remember that Bree grew up in a communal environment. In many communal societies (secret or not), the children are raised by more people than just their parents, and other adults are frequently called 'aunt' or 'uncle' as a term of respect, rather than to identify blood relations.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
i

That is a connection, but remember that Bree grew up in a communal environment. In many communal societies (secret or not), the children are raised by more people than just their parents, and other adults are frequently called 'aunt' or 'uncle' as a term of respect, rather than to identify blood relations.

i was thinking more so on the side that of tachyon and "brother"...either way.
Its also interesting with the new developement (bree's parents not being her biological parents).
either way, the philosopher makes sense in a way, but tachyon's reffrences to popculture and pop-literature, it would make a lot of sense if it was referencing the books or the movie.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CandyCoated
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just bothering me so I have to post it. I don't think it is anything more than a piece of fuzz on the camera, but I have a "what if" feeling......... At 1:36 in Bree's video "Me For Daniel" , an image appears next to her arm on the left side of the screen. It almost looks like a watcher symbol and then it turns into an "X"......I feel better now.
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CandyCoated wrote:
This is just bothering me so I have to post it. I don't think it is anything more than a piece of fuzz on the camera, but I have a "what if" feeling......... At 1:36 in Bree's video "Me For Daniel" , an image appears next to her arm on the left side of the screen. It almost looks like a watcher symbol and then it turns into an "X"......I feel better now.

I've just watched it from 1:35 a dozen times, and I have no idea what you're talking about. The only thing of "significance" I can see next to her arm is a little bump on the wall, and that doesn't just appear and change, it's there and stays.

A screenshot maybe?

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
enigma117
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I saw the mark on the wall too - looks like an imperfection in the wall - I thought it odd that a wall in Jonas' house (if that is where she is still) had such a mark - looks like someone had a roughly finished wall, and didn't bother fixing it, then painted over it.

Perhaps the creator's are telling us that they need more money to create the illusion of Jonas' crib - we saw the hallway, saw a few rooms that they finished, now they need to finish the rest of the bat cave - maybe oppy will go in and do a "while you were out" makeover on the place.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As all of you know, tiltingwindward is interested in keeping this topic clean to make it simple to update the list in the post at the beginning.

In order to simplify that, I recently moved some data regarding an unrelated ARG that was located here.

I intend to complete this helpful cleanup this afternoon by removing the off-topic posts in this thread to another location, provided the operators do not object.

Cool
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No objections here.

And have I told you lately that I love you?

Feel free to get rid of this during your housecleaning session, I just thought you needed to know. *swoon*
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As promised earlier, I am now engaged in a vital cleaning of this topic! As a result, the topic will be locked briefly.

Should anyone find a vital clue that we might have missed, and feels they cannot wait, I recommend sending a PM to an operator.

Anyone merely visiting, please enjoy this brief musical interlude.

Sad Panda loves me! Embarassed
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Formerl posts from "All the things we might have missed Reply with quote

Feel free to check these and make sure I haven't deleted anything vital from the All the signs we might have missed... thread in the current story arc.

These were moved to make it easier for the operators to maintain the thread.

Let me know if you have any concerns. I intend to send this thread to the rubbish bin if there are no objections within 24 hours.

Thank you.

Cool
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I now retire these posts to the Rubbish bin, I would like to offer my thanks to all the fine contributors who's comments were moved here.

I salute you!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: