Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You are in danger.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: You are in danger. Reply with quote

Be careful Jonas. The Order is very protective of its secrets. I really do not think they will want you to come with Bree. She is being stubborn, but you won't be able to protect her if they severely harm you. Keep your distance. No one wants to see you give up your life for Bree. You volunteered for this, you're a sweetheart, but you have to set a limit somewhere. Seriously, don't go to the ceremony. Don't let them do to you what they have to Daniel.
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, why not. Better to be in trouble because of heroics and with Daniel than not.

My head hurts.

Who's side are you on, anyway, JALG?
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I drop in my .02

Jonas, you should help Bree get to the Order. She has agreed to go there and you should not hinder her. Besides, the Order is not bad, look at how happy your good friend Daniel is. Who knows, maybe if you cooperate, you will get that "ride on the D-train" you've been desiring.
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Order=Bad. 'nuff said. Any organization that is willing to acheive their means by kidnapping, brainwashing, murder, lies and thinly veiled threats CAN'T be good.
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: You are in danger. Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Be careful Jonas. The Order is very protective of its secrets. I really do not think they will want you to come with Bree. She is being stubborn, but you won't be able to protect her if they severely harm you. Keep your distance. No one wants to see you give up your life for Bree. You volunteered for this, you're a sweetheart, but you have to set a limit somewhere. Seriously, don't go to the ceremony. Don't let them do to you what they have to Daniel.

Shush you!

Jonas do not listen to her. It is absolutely imperative that you follow Bree when she sneaks out to attend the ceremony (with that camera we talked about).
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniph wrote:
Order=Bad. 'nuff said. Any organization that is willing to acheive their means by kidnapping, brainwashing, murder, lies and thinly veiled threats CAN'T be good.

How uninformed are you, X? The murder and lies are the M.O. of Tachyon and 10033. The Order has not murdered anyone that anyone can confirm. And you have no proof that Danny-B didn't go willingly to the Order, and that he actually agrees with their views and wants what's best for Bree, which is to do the ceremony.

The Order has a great vocabulary program, 'nuff said. Just thought I'd throw that out there Wink
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like to state that just because Op thinks that Gemma is dead doesn't mean she is. We never *saw* the body, did we?
Brother may have backed down for all we know.
Theories do not = facts.

(Gimme some facts if you got 'em, I may be missing something here.)
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniph wrote:

X, I think you're my new hero... Bad Order, bad, bad!!

I read this and just kept thinking about raising my kids and telling them, "okay, there will be no lies, no veiled threats against your sister, and absolutely no murder!"

Yep, when this is all over, maybe you should consider writing a book on Stopping the Order (while Childrearing in Your Spare Time)! <nodding happily>

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: