Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Tee Hee] Jonas in Random Places

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blahblablee
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: [Tee Hee] Jonas in Random Places Reply with quote

This thread is for posting pictures of other "Jonas" chracters you encounter in other medias...I made this because earlier I was playing Guild Wars and found a Jonas with some good words of wisdom for the real Jonas and all of us...

I was walking through Guild Wars when I stumbled upon a man named Jonas...When I first talked to him he was being quite rude...I asked him if he knew about the Order....

So...I took that as a no...I explained the situation and finnaly I decided to ask my friend Jonas here what we should do about the order and he had a great idea

Truer words have never been spoken...Thats what I thought until he finnaly decided to yell at me for something I obviously was not doing Rolling Eyes

I mean come on you don't even have any cows to steal....

So as we found this Jonas was a cow defending fraud...But he did give us good advice for fighting the order Very Happy

So now I encourage you to find funny Jonases (or w/e the plural may be) and post them in this thread...

Also if I'm not supposed to use the Tee Hee thingy for this then a mod can edit it =p...Also I this seemed like the only forum to put in it so also feel free to move it if need be...
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: [Tee Hee] Jonas in Random Places Reply with quote

blahblablee wrote:

Also if I'm not supposed to use the Tee Hee thingy for this then a mod can edit it =p...Also I this seemed like the only forum to put in it so also feel free to move it if need be...

Actually, this does seem to be more LG15 related than Op related, yanno?

I'm going to move it to Off the cuff. That way the whole forum can discuss! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: