Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0129 "Storm The Castle" [02/07/2007]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks creators! we appreciate the heads up, and OBVIOUSLY appreciate your work. Very Happy good luck with figuring out the technicalities!
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:
Hey everyone,

We are having some technical difficulties that are delaying the uploading of the video. We are very sorry but there will be a new video tomorrow. Sad

We didn't even want to post this because we know you don't like to know when new videos are coming out (ala Katharine McPhee), but we hate feeling like we are letting you down by not posting enough videos.

Thanks for all your continued support.

Miles, Mesh, Greg

Thanks creators I hope it comes out while I'm still home today. :]
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kneeleigh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be funny if Jonas just went to The Order and was like, "Listen guys...we're really getting tired of running. Is there some kind of way that we can come to a compromise? Maybe forget the whole? I mean, aren't you tired of trying to get Bree? Isn't there someone else?"

And The Order was like,"That's all we wanted!! Someone to reason with us instead of running, hiding, and talking bad about us behind our backs! Sure! Let's compromise!"

And then everything was perfect and they went out for tea.
Or slurpees.
Rolling Eyes
parakeet100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kneeleigh wrote:
It would be funny if Jonas just went to The Order and was like, "Listen guys...we're really getting tired of running. Is there some kind of way that we can come to a compromise? Maybe forget the whole? I mean, aren't you tired of trying to get Bree? Isn't there someone else?"

And The Order was like,"That's all we wanted!! Someone to reason with us instead of running, hiding, and talking bad about us behind our backs! Sure! Let's compromise!"

Or slurpees.
Rolling Eyes

Hahahaha Laughing
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

parakeet100 wrote:
kneeleigh wrote:

Or slurpees.
:roll:

Hahahaha :lol:

Oh, I really enjoyed that comment! Slurpees!!! Ha ha ha ha! You know, Nikki B is not really a reporter these days. All of her recent videos has just been her silly but cute nonsense with sporadic bits of video at actual locations, (which is provided from the creators and not actually as a result of her "reporting" skills). Actually, when was she ever a reporter? Well, she is getting a bit irritating now. Should I starting using her real name because I notice that everyone else is still reffering to her as "Nikki B"...?

I just think that would be one of the most hilarious jokes and the ultimate way to end the series! I can just imagine all of the LG15 fans! Jonas and the Order has some sort of dialogue like that and everything is wrapped up in two videos. Daniel is released, the Order disappears, Bree...whines about something else, and it ends with Jonas returning to his activities of skateboarding and rolling around in his yard....No resolution or answers or anything! Ha ha ha ha! I wouldn't be upset at all! I would just laugh!

Creators: I still highly suggest you get Tachyon involved but I think that ending the series in this sensless way would be a great option if you don't really have a particular direction or idea of resolution right now, (which seems that way from time to time).

Edited so that those who are not aware of the slurpee reference can be informed: Nikki B's latest video involves a deep analogy of oarnge slurpees and Gemma, the Order and the ultimate idea of being evil.....It is the truth. Yes, she is irritating.
kneeleigh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:

Oh, I really enjoyed that comment! Slurpees!!! Ha ha ha ha! You know, Nikki B is not really a reporter these days. All of her recent videos has just been her silly but cute nonsense with sporadic bits of video at actual locations, (which is provided from the creators and not actually as a result of her "reporting" skills). Actually, when was she ever a reporter? Well, she is getting a bit irritating now. Should I starting using her real name because I notice that everyone else is still reffering to her as "Nikki B"...?

I just think that would be one of the most hilarious jokes and the ultimate way to end the series! I can just imagine all of the LG15 fans! Jonas and the Order has some sort of dialogue like that and everything is wrapped up in two videos. Daniel is released, the Order disappears, Bree...whines about something else, and it ends with Jonas returning to his activities of skateboarding and rolling around in his yard....No resolution or answers or anything! Ha ha ha ha! I wouldn't be upset at all! I would just laugh!

Creators: I still highly suggest you get Tachyon involved but I think that ending the series in this sensless way would be a great option if you don't really have a particular direction or idea of resolution right now, (which seems that way from time to time).

Edited so that those who are not aware of the slurpee reference can be informed: Nikki B's latest video involves a deep analogy of oarnge slurpees and Gemma, the Order and the ultimate idea of being evil.....It is the truth. Yes, she is irritating.

oh boy. i really enjoyed that.
lol.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cipher wrote:
You know, I really can see why she wouldn't want to go to the police. OpAphid is everywhere. Seriously. Who's to say they wouldn't have cops in their pocket in every precinct in America?

And even if they didn't, Bree telling them about an Order that took her parents would probably be discounted as yet another Conspiracy Theory, and try to deposit her in some kind of foster facility, if not a loony bin. Would YOU believe her?

Especially if she utilizes P-Monkey. And you know she would. With those kinds of odds, I wouldn't be running to the nearest fuzzbox either.

Also? New Video tomorrow, YAY! Laughing
Also, by going to the cops she would be putting Daniel's life at serious risk; which is why I think she didn't want to do it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: