Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Bree be an alien or some other type of creature?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkoLady wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
Does she have a mark on her forehead like the Lady Amalthia from The Last Unicorn?...for those who don't know...the Unicorn was changed inot a human, the Lady Amalthia.

I don't know, but I'm thinking the Red Bull is to King Haggard, as Lucy is to OpAphid. OpAphid is keeping all Breenicorns in the world in a chamber, where she watches them eat pizza and candy, and do spin art.

Also, I need some Red Bull.

My dear seeming communist sympathizer..it's ICE CREAM..not candy..ICE CREAM!..

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why, thank you, JohnBigBootie, here I be, skin, bones'n'all! <huge smile>

lordgreystoke, I know Daniel specifically mentioned pizza and ice cream (and they are two of my own personal favorites, but having watched that video, I can't help but wonder whether he might not have spent some time in the Candy Mountain Cave. That's one very scary place...and those are two VERY scary unicorns... Now, Charlie, I can see him as genuine, but them...they seem to be faux to the nth degree! What do we know about them?

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
PinkoLady
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:
PinkoLady wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
Does she have a mark on her forehead like the Lady Amalthia from The Last Unicorn?...for those who don't know...the Unicorn was changed inot a human, the Lady Amalthia.

I don't know, but I'm thinking the Red Bull is to King Haggard, as Lucy is to OpAphid. OpAphid is keeping all Breenicorns in the world in a chamber, where she watches them eat pizza and candy, and do spin art.

I'm lactose intolerant.
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkoLady wrote:
lordgreystoke422 wrote:
PinkoLady wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

I'm lactose intolerant.

THAT'S JUST...JUST...intolerable(no pun intended)..

::Note to self-buy pinko a case of Lactase tablets so she can enjoy ice cream like everone should.::

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

Last edited by lordgreystoke422 on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhh, here we are again. It feels GOOD to settle into this again. I have been furiously at work on my (most learned mind you) research and am immensely pleased to present my latest findings.

The use of a Flash Bang Device by the likes of Madam Tachy is clearly a sign that the Orderites (and hence Bree, Joan, and possibly DB) are celestial based (but of recent aquatic) origin. Hmmm. What would lead me to such, on the surface, wild conclusions?

The Orderites in the Elevator were clearly wearing sunglasses to protect themselves from the UV rays produced by indoor fluorescent lights. It is a KNOWN fact that aquatic aliens are hypersensitive to this particular frequency of UV light and must wear shades at all times to protect their sensitive ocular orbs. The two non-hirsute Orderites definitely had a very, uhm, fishy countenance about them. I fear that these may be the actual ringleaders of the Orderites, accompanying by their faithful lackey Lucy. These two Orderites definitely had the look of those who disdain UV light in favor of the more soothing and (but very effective mind you) nurturing light from the average apartment desk lamp. As for the hirsute individual, all bets are off with the nefarious character... (On a side-note, I did detect the hint of a five o'clock shadow on Lucy, but that is fodder for further research and is no way an endorsement for any gender-bender type theories promulgated so ruthlessly in this thread.)

As Tachyon would, no doubt, know of the hypersensitivity to UV light she would have utilized her mad bowling skillz to launch a flash bang device upon the unsuspecting Orderites. Bravo, young lady! This "specially designed" flash bang weapon emitted a high intensity blast of UV light that would only have a deleterious effect on the Orderites. Hirsuite and non-hirsute alike. This explains the reason why Bree seemed to be totally unaffected by the blast and hence was able to escape. As to why Bree was unaffected, the aforementioned massive exposure to the desk lamp did build up an super-strength tolerance to this UV frequency that the Head Orderites have only experienced peripherally in their day jobs.

The evidence mounts....
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curiousGeorge wrote:
(On a side-note, I did detect the hint of a five o'clock shadow on Lucy, but that is fodder for further research and is no way an endorsement for any gender-bender type theories promulgated so ruthlessly in this thread.)

be careful when slandering that particular hawtt aquatic gaylien, cg.
HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL wow, im surprised this thread is still going ahaha

Tag, you're it.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HoorayForMeImMakingOut wrote:
LOL wow, im surprised this thread is still going ahaha

Surprised? When the study is, almost daily, crammed full of hot input?
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that is one Hawwwwt alien Milo and I meant no Slander to said Alien. As "Slander" is a legal term and this Orderite is know to associate with legal counsel, I will heed your warning. Perhaps what I thought to be whiskers was merely the shadow of gills... Who knows with these characters. Oh, but yes she is WAAAAAY Hawwwwt.

She also appears to have developed more of a tolerance for fluorescent light, no doubt developed from logging many hours online from the secret Orderite HQ on Planet CAA. This particular planet is known to harbor all manner of exotic life forms and is particularly known for active Zombie training and recruiting. I believe there was an IP trace to this location months ago in our search for Bree.
PinkoLady
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't it be libel, if it's in writing?
PinkoLady
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a random note, this smiley thing makes me feel awkward:

Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkoLady wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

Iknew I wasn't alone...and all joking aside, the basic jist of this works. Keeping all the "bree" types in one spot.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkoLady wrote:
Wouldn't it be libel, if it's in writing?

yes. but i believe cg, as a monkey, does not know how to type, and has someone type his messages for him. so its both libel and slander good point. i should have simply said defame. anyhow, he has posted the appropriate and airtight "hawtt" retraction at this point.
PinkoLady
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
JohnBigbootie
Casual Observer

Location: Holland township, New Jersey overlooking a truly panoramic expanse of the Delaware River Valley

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CG (and others of course) The lackey Lucy seemed to be behaving rather lackadaisically in leading those little lemmings. It's likely she was looking for a little lattidue lest the Others lost in their labor to escape in the lift. Nevertheless she did lunge for our little lion-hearted lass in a last attempt to limit their losses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 24 of 46

Jump to: