Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHY must we be so RUDE?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeathByDisaster
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: WHY must we be so RUDE? Reply with quote

After I watched the video, I noticed someone by the name of "Joe" ((and if said "Joe" is in here, I hope he reads this so I can verbally give him a kick in the pants)) decided to comment with "BAD EDITING AGAIN! Can't Bree/Jess remember her line for one minute?! TOO MANY CUTS!" or something to that extent.

Maybe if Mr. Joe there watched all the other LG15 videos, he'd notice a trend-- THEY ALL HAVE A LOT OF CUTS. It's the Bree style!

--------

The way I look at this is... it's like a huge MMORPG, and while dealing with the Breeniverse, we should be in character. Now, I know it's big dreams of me to think like that... but come the f**k on.

We all KNOW Bree is an actress. We all KNOW it's fake. Do we have to re-hash it every single episode? Do we have to bash the actors, the creators, the website owner, everything in EVERY MOVIE.

The creators want immersive play. They want us to influence the plot. They want our input on the storyline. Can you imagine how hard that will be with every other comment having nothing to do with the actual video storyline and just taking up useless space?

LETS PLAY THE GAME, PEOPLE. That's what makes it fun.

ARGH so frustrated.
je_danse112
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. It gets too annoying. Huzzah!
DeathByDisaster
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha, we just did a post-trade. Razz

I just don't understand, when we have this HUGE forum that we can discuss practically ANYTHING about the series here-- why there needs to be nonsensical comments left on the videos.
actorderick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't even look at he youtube comments anymore, because they are full of garbage.

if you hate LG, then don't bother the people who do
je_danse112
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always get my kicks from people who watch the videos, create accounts on here, read forums, and then bash LG15. Why bother? why not just find other things to do with your life?
curriguy
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should see the comments on DANIEL's videos. they're horrendous.
ben
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, I get so tired of reading comments by people who only seem to talk about how it is fake and how stupid it is. We all know it is fake. And if you think the videos are stupid and horrible, why are you watching them? And even more important, why did you register with the site?
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a lot of the people that post "Fake" or "Lyeing bitch" are exactly the sort of people that drove such landmark events in the moral character of humanity as the Salem Witch trails. Maybe Francis and company have the right idea for humanity.

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
asenath
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate when people always reply with, "Fake!" or something similar. It's gotten to the point that I have to put in parentheses, "I know this is fake," or something similar when commenting just so I won't get those stupid replies. Even then, I usually get someone berating me, telling me I should know it's fake and all that. I don't think people seem to realize that it's just like any other show -- Lost fans, Buffy fans, etc. all talk about the characters in those shows as if they are real and the circumstances as well, why can't we? It's annoying to have to put a little disclaimer on every comment you post.
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asenath wrote:
I hate when people always reply with, "Fake!" or something similar. It's gotten to the point that I have to put in parentheses, "I know this is fake," or something similar when commenting just so I won't get those stupid replies. Even then, I usually get someone berating me, telling me I should know it's fake and all that. I don't think people seem to realize that it's just like any other show -- Lost fans, Buffy fans, etc. all talk about the characters in those shows as if they are real and the circumstances as well, why can't we? It's annoying to have to put a little disclaimer on every comment you post.

Most of the fans here are Lost and Buffy fans...so of course they are gonna talk..

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: