Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The portrayal of the Order

View previous topic :: View next topic  
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: The portrayal of the Order Reply with quote

Creators, my buds, pals, amigos! We're tight right? I mean we're likethis so I know you'll can hook me up.

Next OpAhid vid should be an homage to the Godfather, show a table with a bunch of dead bodies slumped over their seats. These people would be all the people who so royally blew it in getting Bree to come back to the Order.

-I mean apparently they've been watching her- able to grab her at any time but do not.

-They shoot her father and have her within their grasp but don't even make an attempt at pursuit.

-There's a random girl out there that not only has Jonas cell phone but knows where he lives and the Order can't take advantage.

-The Order grabs Daniel makes it so obvious they've done something to him that no one would take what he was saying seriously. I mean the only point of that video could have been to make it a point that they were doing something to him and was that the most effective thing they could do?

-The hostage exhchange...in an elevator!? If anything that would have been reversed. Bree and Jonas would have been in the elevator, taken it up to a floor, had Bree walk out and send Jonas back down. Assuming they'd do it that way which they wouldn't. They had the advantage and that scenario totally gave it away. I would have had Daniel in a seperate location and the trade would have been Bree for the address. Then again-they killed her dad, why keep Daniel alive at all?

Let's face it- heads must roll. Look at it this way-it would be a great way to introduce a new character. One who is up to the challenge of capturing Bree.
HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha that would be tizz-ight

Tag, you're it.
Crooked Angel
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing that would be awesome! your right they blew it big time!!! someone must die!!!
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heads must roll! Oppy cannot be very happy.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a ball, would you like to bounce it?

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe she needs to voluntarily participate in the ceremony. Thus, it would make no sense to nab her, if she wont do it of her own free will anyway.
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not force her to do it of her own free will? A gun in my face would make me do most things of my own free will.
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I know how they might address this or if they haven't how they could fix this.

They've been making a big thing out of the fact that Daniel can't remember. I think they programmed him. That's why it was so easy for them to get Daniel from the Order. They wanted him back with them. He's a sleeper agent. All they have to do is put a trigger image or phrase into an OpAphid vid and when Daniel watches it he will become activated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: