Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tachyon's soundtrack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Music in the Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That song is tha shizzzzzz...

This topic is in the forum area for direct communication to Tachyon, and there is an area for discussing the music in the videos, so I am just gonna zip this right over there for ya. I am merging it with the topic already discussing this fine piece of music!
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Tachyon's Theme Song
Thank Kenny for this.

^^
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
skimiskim
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the song links, they're totally awesome!

Cannot get tired of listening to that, seriously haha.
Glory285
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

again, throwing in my two cents, i've worked in production of music over the summer in my bfs basement, i had him listen to the song and he concluded that it sounded like someone could have easily thrown it together in a lowgrade recording studio, the production quality isnt high enough to be pro. its probably something the PM had made, probably using her boyfriends garage band or something.
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glory285 wrote:
again, throwing in my two cents, i've worked in production of music over the summer in my bfs basement, i had him listen to the song and he concluded that it sounded like someone could have easily thrown it together in a lowgrade recording studio, the production quality isnt high enough to be pro. its probably something the PM had made, probably using her boyfriends garage band or something.

its Glenn Rubenstein. he used to be the vocalist for band called headboard. now hes a new addition to the writer/director crew of LG15. he also wrote and mixxed the song. sounds pretty professional to me. plus as a person who spent quite a bit of time recording and mixing music, i think he knew what he was doing. and of course its something the PMs had made, weve known that all along. not garage band, just one guy. i make music like that all the time on my computers and mixing boards, etc... it is quite easy, but i still give him mad props hes waaaaay better at it than i am. but still who knows...

with thte way the lg15 phenomenon has spread they may have done it in a pro recording studio

not trying to start a debate, just my 2cents as well. but whatever i still think props go to Popsicle for stringing them together with Lyrics and all (no offense Kenny, but i copied the same thing you did onto my HD the first day the the vid was released, so ive had that for a while. i think we were all looking for an extended one including lyrics)
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma

Last edited by Absynth on Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
popsicle
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
not trying to start a debate, just my 2cents as well. but whatever i still think props go to Popsicle for stringing them together with Lyrics and all (no offense Kenny, but i copied the same thing he did onto my HD the first day the the vid was released, so ive had that for a while. i think we were all looking for an extended one including lyrics)

she did. Wink

and thanks. though, i downloaded the version that kenny made and i think his opening is better. i should have used that same part for the beginning instead of putting it somewhere in the middle.
HazelButtercup
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to BOTH kenny and popsicle. I was dieing to get that music- I am so happy now.
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

popsicle wrote:
Absynth wrote:
not trying to start a debate, just my 2cents as well. but whatever i still think props go to Popsicle for stringing them together with Lyrics and all (no offense Kenny, but i copied the same thing he did onto my HD the first day the the vid was released, so ive had that for a while. i think we were all looking for an extended one including lyrics)

she did. Wink

and thanks. though, i downloaded the version that kenny made and i think his opening is better. i should have used that same part for the beginning instead of putting it somewhere in the middle.

no i was calling kenny a he, sry. i can be really unclear sometimes.. ill edit the post
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
andy329
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of you who can't get enough of Tachyon's music I made a remix.

You can download it here: http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/2/13/771709/Tachyon_Remix.wma

RIGHT CLICK...SAVE AS...
Glory285
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
Glory285 wrote:

its Glenn Rubenstein. he used to be the vocalist for band called headboard. now hes a new addition to the writer/director crew of LG15. he also wrote and mixxed the song. sounds pretty professional to me. plus as a person who spent quite a bit of time recording and mixing music, i think he knew what he was doing. and of course its something the PMs had made, weve known that all along. not garage band, just one guy. i make music like that all the time on my computers and mixing boards, etc... it is quite easy, but i still give him mad props hes waaaaay better at it than i am. but still who knows...

with thte way the lg15 phenomenon has spread they may have done it in a pro recording studio

not trying to start a debate, just my 2cents as well. but whatever i still think props go to Popsicle for stringing them together with Lyrics and all (no offense Kenny, but i copied the same thing you did onto my HD the first day the the vid was released, so ive had that for a while. i think we were all looking for an extended one including lyrics)

If you've worked in recording, you'll know that pro. studios are pretty expensive. Its easy to throw that type of music together with a mixing board, which is the point i was trying to make. All you need is a few thousand $$$ in equipment in someones basement (my bf for example)... and you can record that type of music to make it sound pretty damn good. but really, who knows. im just happy its my ringtone now, and it's succeeded in embarassing me in my poli sci class. woohooo!
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did popsicle call me a girl? LOL!

And Absynth...I don't think I did much...only provided a reliable download link ^^
<marlasinger> i mean
popsicle
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyelendi wrote:
Did popsicle call me a girl? LOL!

And Absynth...I don't think I did much...only provided a reliable download link ^^

eeeep sorry! bwaha.

i thought absynth was referring to ME as a he. but yeah...oops! Embarassed
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry. You're not the first. But it hasn't happened since I changed my avatar from the picture of my gf...
<marlasinger> i mean
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Music in the Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: