Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dehteraew - [discussion] Why Fresno?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: dehteraew - [discussion] Why Fresno? Reply with quote

I'm starting this thread to hopefully, redirect the discussion of Fresno in the Dehteraew storyline, and keep the threads discussing each of their very well done videos on topic, rather than cluttered with Fresno? comments (of which I myself am guilty of) Twisted Evil

Canon or no, Fresno is the ideal location to base a company of assassins, which is what I'm presuming the D (as in destroy) are. One thing people who live there say about the place is you can easily get anywhere from there. It's centrally located in California, so Ukiah, Petaluma, LA, are all a pretty easy day trip. There is a major airport, and many private airports, so it's easy to fly. You can also easily catch a bus or a train should the need arise.

Since Fresno is a hotbead of gang and other criminal activities - one of the highest crime rates in the country - if you behave halfway respectably and don't make waves, you won't get any trouble from law enforcement. It's easy to be invisible there. Basing this story in Fresno, is just one more thing that makes it really well thought out and believable for me.

It's pretty clear the canon story has assassins on both sides. Warpylol blew up brother's car, supposedly with the help of Gemma, and Brother offed Gemma under Tachyon's direction - although we have yet to see a body.

So who would be based in Fresno - Brother? Warpylol? - either or, both and?

Given the plausibility, it seems worth considering.

Ok all you Fresnans, don't jump on my case - you know it's true Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New Releases All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: