Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me please!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Questions and Comments About LG15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Help me please! Reply with quote

Hey guys...it's been a while. I had midterms and havn't even been on this site for a week! There has been so much that has happened!
The forum is loaded with new theories and topics that I feel overwhelmed.
Someone please fill me in and point me in the right direction for new discoveries and puzzles.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckers, I'm not sure where you left off. Embarassed

Send me a PM and I'll help as best I can.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long story short, after Tachyon and Brother helped Jonas and Bree rescue Daniel, they all went back to Jonas' place for the weekend. Tachyon and Brother took off after a couple of days, but left the other three with an encrypted disc. They promised to send them the means to unlock its data "when the time comes." As of right now, the information on the disc remains unknown.

We got three Real World confessionals, one from Bree, one from Jonas, and one from Daniel. Bree thought Tachyon was awesome and wants to be like her. She also is wanting to basically charge right in the front gate of wherever the Order's headquarters is and launch a fight-to-the-death assault.

On the other hand, Daniel (who doesn't remember anything of his captivity) was concerned about what he might have told OpAphid while he was a prisoner, and no longer believed Jonas' house to be safe. He wanted to go back to running. He also expressed great disappointment in himself for resorting to drinking his problems away. At this time, he also revealed that his parents had been alcoholics most of his life, and that this was the reason they didn't have a close relationship. This led to a great deal of resentment on Daniel's part, but he now acknowledges that they've been sober for two years and that his resentment has led him to rebuff their attempts to reconcile and he also feels like (having been in a hard situation that compelled him to drink) he may not have tried to understand them.

Next, Jonas gave us his view of things. He didn't like Daniel's idea of running away and he thought Bree's suggestion was too rash. He suggested that, instead, they wait for the Order to make the first move, at which time they would hit them back twice as hard. While doing so, he made reference to the St. Valentine's Day Massacre (which made some of us wonder if maybe Jonas wants to lay a trap for members of the Order to take them out). Also, Jonas expressed an opinion similar to Bree's, in that he would like to have a showdown and let the conflict be over (which I thought sounded great).

Finally, a Watcher brazenly pulled up in front of Jonas' place, parked, got out and stood beside of his SUV, and then made a phone call. Jonas got pissed off and ignored Bree and Daniel's suggestions that they leave him alone. Saying that he was tired of not facing the Order's operatives, he walked right up to the Watcher and tried to punch him. However, the Watcher caught Jonas' fist without even trying (suggesting he's much stronger than Jonas), and then tried to punch Jonas back. Bree had ran after Jonas while Daniel continued filming, and when the Watcher started to throw his own punch, Bree jumped between the two, causing the Watcher to back off so he wouldn't hurt her.

After that, Jonas and Bree ran away, got Daniel, and the three of them have now taken to the road once again. As of right now, many of us love Jonas for actually trying to attack a Watcher (that's new, eh?).
JohnBigbootie
Casual Observer

Location: Holland township, New Jersey overlooking a truly panoramic expanse of the Delaware River Valley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How could anyone refuse such a desperate plea!

Beckers, I beleive we met in a past life. In any event you might want to check out

The guy doing this is a pretty dedicated LG15 fan (although he has his moments j/k "T") and pretty handy with the S/W

It's impossible for me to hip you to any of the threads. They are all as whacky as ever.

Perhaps the most significant development is reperesented in the last three vlogs by "Bree and the Bookends" following the rescue of Daniel (if you missed that well you are pretty behind and have some research to do).

Anyhoo here they are in chronological order:
BTW: I prefer Revver because I can use Q-time and do a Frame by Frame if needed

-------------------------
http://one.revver.com/watch/171641
Bree - obviously lacking experience in the many things a human can experience (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) starts to home in on what she may want to be when she grows up
The other night was incredible! I can't even compare it to anything...at least not anything I've experienced before. Jonas and I are really happy to have Daniel back, and we also had a few guests stay with us this past weekend

--------------------------
http://one.revver.com/watch/172373
Daniel explains the absence of his Ma and Pa plus he tells us:
Well, I'm back safe and sound but I don't really remember what happened. I feel like such an idiot... this whole thing was my fault.

-------------------------
http://one.revver.com/watch/174122
Joanus grows impatient. I think he is definately a Scorpio
We've been debating back and forth about what to do now that Daniel's safe. Personally, I'm sick of sitting on my hands.
(I wish he hadn't said that thing about his hands...god knows what he means by that Wink )

Cheers. Hope it helps.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Lurker! Just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna steal some of your recap to use in the "What Do We Know So Far" thread. Nice job!
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Hey Lurker! Just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna steal some of your recap to use in the "What Do We Know So Far" thread. Nice job!

Thanks, trainer. Glad that it's of use.
stardust711
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU for the update...i've been short on time and missed all this too Very Happy
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks everyone....helps a lot!!
Joel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah lurker that was a good update! Very Happy
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was there were any hidden messages found in the "Human Randsome" considering who filmed it?
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope.
Christie91
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it goes into alot of detail about where it was filmed. May sound stupid but I'm not sure if we may need it for future reference? Or if we are expected to visit it? However its not made clear so I'm assuming not
SapereAudeo
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
Was there were any hidden messages found in the "Human Randsome" considering who filmed it?

I think there were some Braille characters flashed in the corners of the screen. When the puzzle was deciphered, it led to a message on Daniel's voicemail. I'll edit this with a link to the Op thread after work.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christie91 wrote:
it goes into alot of detail about where it was filmed. May sound stupid but I'm not sure if we may need it for future reference? Or if we are expected to visit it? However its not made clear so I'm assuming not

Nikki B mentioned it in her last video and said it was completely empty.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Questions and Comments About LG15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: