Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas and Daniel - both agents?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Logan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Jonas and Daniel - both agents? Reply with quote

I'd never given the thought that either of the boys were secretly operatives under Bree's nose that much weight, but the last two videos really made me wonder. In fact, I made a few assumptions and saw how they fit.

Assumption 1: Daniel is a member of the Order.

Assumption 2: Jonas is a member of OpAphid.

Assumption 3: Both know Assumptions 1 & 2.

Assumption 4: OpAphid is the "Opus Dei" of the Order.

Which, way back in the timeline, would explain Daniel agreeing to give Jonas a test and then reversing himself when he passed.

Even further back, OpAphid bugged Daniel's room. Now, simple cell phone static was what prompted Daniel to find the bug? It didn't sound like all that much interference - I certainly wouldn't have thought much of it, unless I knew that there was a high likelihood that my place would have some sort of device implanted.

Capturing Daniel would serve their purposes two-fold - leverage on Bree, and also information gathering on what the Order is up to. It may explain why they were so aggressive.

(Or - they had no idea he was Order until after capturing him.)

This would also explain Daniel's reluctance to attack the Order, while Jonas is all for it. Either they would weaken the Order, or prove that there's no chance for escape.

Jonas in "Watch This!" is completely ready to attack the Watcher, whom is passive and only responds when struck (or attempted strike). He's trying to stir something up. Force the Order to do something overt, or realize that they can't observe passively anymore. They'll have to enter the game actively or get out.

There was a theory in the comments for "Yellow Snow" discussing whether or not Daniel was sending a text message, explaining why he was out there for so long. This would also explain Jonas' desire to interrupt this. (And also why the scene was shown in the first place, if not for comic relief.)

Possible conflicts:

Katharine McPhee episode: Unless McPhee was also a member of the Order, this is a serious breach of security by Daniel, and if we assume that Daniel is aware of Jonas' connections, he would not be that stupid to let his guard down so strongly.

The Human Ransom / Future Tachyon vid: If Tachyon shoots out a vid and is unscathed, it would be a serious failure on Jonas' part to have not had her and Brother dealt with while they were at his house.

Conclusion

Those two conflicts really are huge. I just am not sure the conspiracy runs that deep. But it was fun to think about.
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhhh no.

they're both good. Very Happy
Logan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you certain? Why are you certain.

C'mon, now, the whole point of this exercise is to think about it. Smile
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Re: Jonas and Daniel - both agents? Reply with quote

Logan wrote:

This would also explain Daniel's reluctance to attack the Order, while Jonas is all for it.
Don't forget, Daniel was the one who'd been kidnapped. This may be the reason for his reluctance. It's one thing to act with no prior bad experience, and quite another to act after you've been bitten before. I hope that makes sense.

Logan wrote:
Even further back, OpAphid bugged Daniel's room. Now, simple cell phone static was what prompted Daniel to find the bug? It didn't sound like all that much interference - I certainly wouldn't have thought much of it, unless I knew that there was a high likelihood that my place would have some sort of device implanted.
Are you sure that wasn't a surveillance detecting device? That's what I've always thought.

The thought that both Daniel and Jonas could be members of the Order, or that Jonas has always been, and then Daniel was hyponotized while in their custody, and now is working for the Order against his will, have both occurred to me. If they are indeed going to Jonas' cabin, and it's secluded, this could be where the Order wants to carry out the ceremony. Of course that would mean they would need some kind of leverage to get Bree to do it by choice.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Christie91
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is actually very plausable and a very good theory. But your right with those conflicts, they are very very large conflicts.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what I found interesting in Yellow Snow, Jonas was determined to keep using the cell phone...

only an idiot would do that in that situation. An idiot or a member of the order.
Now I love Jonas and I started to have faith in the man.....but that was jsut plain idiotic.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe someone's said this before, but I just got one of those Idea moments.

Jonas made sure that Daniel had his cell phone before he went out to Pins and Pints the night he was abducted.

Does this make sense, or had OpAphid already tracked him by the cell phone before that night?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well assuming they've been using cell phones all along, they've been tracking him since he discovered the cameras in his room. But the longer the signal is bouncing off the towers, the more accurate the location is. Sooo, they probably ahd a general idea, but not a specific idea.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But if Jonas is supposed to represent the viewers, and Jonas is helping OpAphid (by all those cell phone theories), then does that really reflect us? Are we all just members of this forum, created by the Order, to investigate Bree and Daniel? Shocked

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
But if Jonas is supposed to represent the viewers, and Jonas is helping OpAphid (by all those cell phone theories), then does that really reflect us? Are we all just members of this forum, created by the Order, to investigate Bree and Daniel? Shocked
I'll investigate Daniel; someone else can do Bree. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: