Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree's Birth Parents and Why the Order Wanted Bree

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Bree's Birth Parents and Why the Order Wanted Bree Reply with quote

I wanted to bring attention to these two quotes dealing with Bree's birth parents and how she was selected to be raised by her "fake" parents. Neither was really discussed, because they were posted under "The Human Ransom" right before the new vid.

The thread was talking about who Bree's birth parents could be. A lot of people were naming specific people (you've probably seen a lot of those theories floating around.) Some people began to question whether or not we actually do know Bree's parents. Why should we know them? Are they surrogate mothers, who just give birth to find exceptional children? Are they random people who donate their babies or have them stolen? Is it possible that they are from the Order, but do not want to raise the children themselves?

Here are a couple of interesting points:

Marbella wrote:
I'm remembering the way the Dalai Llama is selected. The monks gather three items. Only one of them was dearest to the previous Llama. They visit babies, randomly. The first baby to grab hold of the correct object becomes the next Dalai Llama. He is taken from his birthparents and raised in the monestary. So, it's an honor in the community.

sarahbear wrote:
ok, so, i just ran my theory by my husband... he came up with an even better one...

ok, so, in the order, he believes that there are people (nurses or doctors or SOMEthing) that tests babies in the hospitals... like brainwave tests and blood tests... he likens it to testing kids in the star wars movies for jedi mind tricks... and that bree was selected as one of these superior children and then placed in a home where she could be monitored and "groomed", so to speak.

eh?

Any thoughts on who (or what kind of people) Bree's birth parents might be?
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea what kind of people they could be. But here's somethings I've been thinking about:
I got a feeling the order are a bit about science. And that there are order-member-doctors that picks kids out at birth.

I find it kind of strange that 'The kids who are picked out shows potential at birth'. What kind of potential does an infant have?
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, both of my children were fantastic at projectile vomiting. I guess that wasn't one of the characteristics
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
I find it kind of strange that 'The kids who are picked out shows potential at birth'. What kind of potential does an infant have?

A thought provoking question!

There are the obvious physical characteristics (weight, hair/skin/eye color, etc.)

Then, there are the psychological considerations: the behavior of the child at birth. When the doctor or midwife slapped her behind, did she cry? Did she return the slap? Is the person who delivered that initial slap still alive?

Shocked

There are probably metaphysical issues as well, but I'm no expert at any of this.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's also bloodtype... but.. It's not like there are a thousand different bloodtypes
Christie91
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
there's also bloodtype... but.. It's not like there are a thousand different bloodtypes

thats a good point. It could be linked in with the epogen that Bree was taking
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Order wanted Bree because she was trained throughly throughout her life to learn about the Order, to take instructions---trained to be a leader and at the same time completely under control.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
I think the Order wanted Bree because she was trained throughly throughout her life to learn about the Order, to take instructions---trained to be a leader and at the same time completely under control.

It was said that some girls where chosen because they had some qualities at birth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: