Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now That You Are On The Run Again

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Now That You Are On The Run Again Reply with quote

Hey Bree,

Now that you are on the run, you all need to form a plan. You guys cannot just live out of Jonas' back pocket for the rest of your lives living from hotel to hotel. That is no way to live. You need to formalate a plan.

Either you need to assume new identites or open that Tachyon disc to get in touch with Tachyon.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Now That You Are On The Run Again Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
Hey Bree,

Now that you are on the run, you all need to form a plan. You guys cannot just live out of Jonas' back pocket for the rest of your lives living from hotel to hotel. That is no way to live. You need to formalate a plan.

Either you need to assume new identites or open that Tachyon disc to get in touch with Tachyon.

Don't worry, we're headed to Jonas' cabin in the mountains and we should be safe there. I'm so tired of motels ... they smell. Crying or Very sad We're going to stay there for awhile and figure out what to do next (including looking at the disc Tachyon gave us). I'm not sure about new identities, but I'll bring it up with the boys. Wink
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you know you lost the watcher? If you are smart...you are not reaaaally going to a cabin in the mountains that you've videotaped the scenery to...

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Misty
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree,

(and I mean this in the most loving way) You're out of your fucking mind announcing that you're going to Jonas' cabin!!!

First of all, if the watchers found Jonas' house, thenl they know who he is, and could search public records to determine where the cabin is.

Second the Video gives several visual landmarks that they can use to determine that they are on the right trail.

Third, a secluded mountain cabin, gives the order much more latitude for sor successfully attacking you, since they don't have to worry as much about getting caught by others.

I really think you bneed to be more discreet about what you tell us, since OpAphid watches all your videos.

Of course you could be saying that, just to throw them off your trail (I hope so), if thats the case, way to go girl!
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: Now That You Are On The Run Again Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:
Hey Bree,

Don't worry, we're headed to Jonas' cabin in the mountains and we should be safe there. I'm so tired of motels ... they smell. Crying or Very sad We're going to stay there for awhile and figure out what to do next (including looking at the disc Tachyon gave us). I'm not sure about new identities, but I'll bring it up with the boys. Wink

Thanks for replying Bree. I'm glad that you guys won't be living in motels...that is no way to live. =)

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Now That You Are On The Run Again Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:
Hey Bree,

Bree I hope you've thoroughly checked all your belongings including Jonas' car as well the step you took to disable your cellphones. If the Order has known where Jonas' house is for a while they could have easily put some sort of tracking device on Jonas' car.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: