Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Name Patterns?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone needs to crack out the enigma machine Laughing
solasura
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's cool how lonelygirl15 has really generated quite some interaction with its audience!

first the exposure, then the gradually clues leading to some controversy. now we even have code cracking to do. nice work.
dave
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JesusLives wrote:
Dave,
Can you decode this please, if it's something?
It is related to this but I've no way of knowing if it's relevant until it's cracked.

1*132*11*IL*SFCV*HNA D*IBUE*RJGQ*OKN*JOH* JCS*CAA

First, do you have any more ciphertext? This is a very small sample.

Secondly, as a general rule, I do not attempt to crack strings provided by strangers on the internet Smile. No offense intended. You'd be amazed at the number of people who literally hit the keyboard at random and try to get people to crack it -- when there's nothing to crack.

So, please explain where this came from, how you got it, and what you suspect that it is (a forum post or send me a personal message on this forum... whichever you're more comfortable with).

This sort of thing (especially with only 51 characters of ciphertext) can be very time consuming, and I'd prefer to not waste my time on jokes/tests/etc.
solasura
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

precisely why i asked for its source.
JesusLives
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave wrote:
...So, please explain where this came from, how you got it, and what you suspect that it is (a forum post or send me a personal message on this forum... whichever you're more comfortable with)...
PM sent
sorrow
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave... you rock!
dave
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JesusLives wrote:
dave wrote:
...So, please explain where this came from, how you got it, and what you suspect that it is (a forum post or send me a personal message on this forum... whichever you're more comfortable with)...
PM sent

Got it. This is interesting. I'll try to devote some time to this, although I'm not sure when I'll get to it at this time. Thanks for the info.

sorrow wrote:

dave... you rock!

Haha! Thanks.
JesusLives
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave wrote:
...Got it. This is interesting. I'll try to devote some time to this, although I'm not sure when I'll get to it at this time. Thanks for the info.
no sweat

like all good ciphers, it will be as simple as can be once you know how it works Smile
HyeMew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The source for that code is that it was a "clue" dropped by the always mysterious and original "Jessica" (before we knew Bree was a Jessica too.) She is allegedly the daughter of a quasi-well known figure in New Jersey and a law student somewhere.
She was involved with the intial "sting" which first revealed Bree was from California and later traced her account to coming out of CAA (because the creator's wife checked Bree's myspace from there it turns out). Later she left that coded hint with no explanation and dropped out of sight for good from the Bree boards. Never to return.
JesusLives
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in that case I like the chances of it decrypting to 'Every girl is crazy about a SharpDressedMan.' which is used/mentioned in one of the early Bree videos I think isn't it?
Big10
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
Even more so, if you think about this "pattern" based on when they were introduced, you get...

Bree, (P. Monkey), Daniel, Cassie, Paul, Andrea.

I think that throws another wrench in the assertion there's a meaningful pattern here, as the names aren't even in alphabetical order. If this had been last week, we would have only had the B, C, D part of the alleged pattern, making it completely impossible.

I'm not sure that there's any true significance either, but the "6 & 4" coincidence remains even among the names of the stuffed animals:

Purple Monkey (or Purple Puppet) -- 6 + 6 letters
Owen -- 4
Thor -- 4

I have no idea what that could mean. Question

By the way, what about the "15" in lonelygirl15? Is there a thread about that somewhere? She has always been 16 in the context of the videos, so there must be some different meaning to the "15." 1 + 5 does equal 6 of course....
Rick9955
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it! They're references to biblical/mythological figures. They fit into the characters perfectly - and maybe reveal some clues the the plot??? Check it out:

Bree is a common short name for Gabrielle, a Hebrew name meaning "Hero of God" or "God is my strength". She was an angel and one of god's main messengers. Though it's also short for other names, consider: The swimming area in the video is in the San GABRIEL mountains, near San Gabriel dam and San Gabriel reserviour in San Gabriel canyon. Maybe they picked that area as a clue to the name?

Daniel was a prophet/soothsayer who recorded Gabrielle's words, notably on armageddon, in The Book of Daniel (ie Daniel's videos?)
. I saw a reference to him as a "revealer of mysteries". "He records signs seen by himself and he is unable to understand their meaning. Now he himself needs an angelic interpreter." (from myjewishlearings.com)

Cassie is short for Cassandra = Greek name meaning "prophet of doom".

There must be clues in here:

Gabrielle fortold the birth of Jesus, and in Islam was the medium through which god revealed the Q'ran, and is also a spirit of truth. She once fell into disgrace (ie out of god's favour) for not obeying a command - was this depicted in the sneaking out subplot? She also blew the horn announcing the judgement day. Gabrielle is associated with the element water ("when I'm offered swimming, nothing better get in my way")

Daniel ("God has judged") was one of the Jews exiled in Babylonia. There's something about him escaping god's anger - "when a land sins against Me, these three alone, Noah, Job, and Daniel, by their righteousness would be able to escape the divine anger." Daniel 's life falls into peril several times, but god saves him because of his piety.

Image of Gabrielle - look like anyone we know?
sorrow
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel ("God has judged") was one of the Jews exiled in Babylonia. There's something about him escaping god's anger - "when a land sins against Me, these three alone, Noah, Job, and Daniel, by their righteousness would be able to escape the divine anger." Daniel 's life falls into peril several times, but god saves him because of his piety.

Bree's dad comes to mind.....

Brilliant Rick!

what an incredible string of religious history! then you add in thor, the possible connection of p monkey to isis... her tie to horus... and that whole tie in all the way back to crowley...

these people either did some serious homework, or we're completely crazy!

what fun!
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crowley called himself the Great Beast 666. Does anyone think that's why so many of the names have 6 characters and if there's a connection to that?
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: This is not important. Reply with quote

wow, you guys are doing awesome jobs with your conspiracy theories.
Also.
This is just stupid and pointless.
but did you know that P Money is a popular DJ (or whatever you call them) in New Zealand.
And i found "P. Monkey" very entertaining in the "Grillz" Video.
lol

Keep up the good work.
And ignore this post. [/i]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: