Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tied feet in cassie picture

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuX0rZ
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Tied feet in cassie picture Reply with quote

I have a feeling that the reference to the tied up feet in the most recent cassie clue relates to the constant feet reference.
Firstly, i can conclude that in the upcoming ceremony Bree will most likely partake in the event barefooted. However, why in the picture are the feet bound by a rope?
Im going out on a limb and kinda jumping to conclusions here so bare with me.

In the video "Where are they going" there is an erily long focus on the 'yeild' sign. As you know, this sign is an inverted triangle... or a chalice, which is also alluded to in the most recent cassie image clue.
Now, Daniel tells us that he place Lucy or "Bree's Helper" takes us to has a lot of doctors here. What would alot of teenage girls do at around Bree's age? They go see an OnG (or as you yanks put improperly OBGYN). Now, we know Bree has promised a Purity bond so why else would she be at a doc? Unless she was getting more Iron Pills or blood tests (as we concluded with the cotton ball in 'House Arrest').
I am guessing that Bree may be bound up and... not exactly raped... but be a participant in Heiros Gamous which was a n ancient fertility ritual involving a virgin and someone of a high cultish order (often associated with secret societies... anyone seen Eyes Wide Shut?)

So that is my 2 cents on the tied feet in the picture... correlating with the theme of Feet.

[/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: