Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In The Park [9/13/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sorrow
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh... i live in houston, i guess i figured it was nice weather all around... (gotta get out of my little box!)
Id
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: strange behavior, drugs, blood, and being cold Reply with quote

Her strange behavior could be explained by someone who is not accustomed to sneaking out, especially since she DID get caught on her 1st attempt.

Someone said who would carry legal drugs/supplements in a baggie. I do! I carry all of my vitamins in a baggy in my purse. Those big, bulky bottles are not practical to carry around and those pill boxes always end up opening up and spilling in my purse.

Someone said “google search of thelema and blood gives several links to using fresh blood for sacraments”

But it is my understanding that they use the menstrual blood from virgins in their sacraments mixed with honey, oils, etc. These are called cakes of light. So no need to draw blood in the traditional sense.

Many girls get cold easily and being cold is a sign of getting sick or being anemic.
Big10
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I thought was weird was that they would meet at the park. How did Bree get there? Obviously we don't know the geography of this fictional town, but it's reasonable to assume that a park would be a great distance from the residential area of Bree's home. She wasn't on a bicycle either.

Is that just sloppiness by the writers, or does it mean anything? The storyline for the party was that Daniel would simply park his car down the street and she would go to the car after she climbed out of the window. Why not do that again?
Moonpies
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big10 wrote:
What I thought was weird was that they would meet at the park. How did Bree get there? Obviously we don't know the geography of this fictional town, but it's reasonable to assume that a park would be a great distance from the residential area of Bree's home. She wasn't on a bicycle either.

Is that just sloppiness by the writers, or does it mean anything? The storyline for the party was that Daniel would simply park his car down the street and she would go to the car after she climbed out of the window. Why not do that again?

Most suburban residential areas have small playground parks smack dab in the neighborhoods. That's not a stretch (besides, Bree is always up for a good walk when she's promised swimming or walking with Cassie around the track).

More importantly, this is the point where the story turns so we have the symbolic elements in full force here (new setting at the park, jerky night-time shooting, Bree on edge, etc.).

Works for me.
Ally
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something I noticed; in the video description it says, "Daniel and I went to park..." rather than Daniel and I went to the park or Daniel and I went to a park. Maybe it's simply a mistake Question
Just1Juliet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this had come out pre-confession, it would have only piled on more proof that Bree was fake. Based on all the noise by the park, lights, etc., you can tell she is definitely not in some one-lane town three miles from a mall. She's somewhere rather bright where one can meet at a park without it being pitch dark, and furthermore full of people.
In her allegedly rural area, or even in suburbs, there are not various people and noise infesting the neighborhood parks at 10pm.
shiloh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Something I noticed; in the video description it says, "Daniel and I went to park..." rather than Daniel and I went to the park or Daniel and I went to a park. Maybe it's simply a mistake Question

that's exactly what i came here to post. I don't think it's a mistake - they're pretty big on small details.
busterP
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I brought this up in another thread, but I think it applies more to this one...

Perhaps Bree's parents don't want her out at night for some reason. They've relented on all of her day trips, but have never let her go to a party or to go out at night before. Also, Bree seemed to act so strangely. Why, after going to thr trouble of sneaking out, would she simply want to stay in the park? She almost begged to stay, and didn't seem to be happy when she finally got in the car, snapping at Daniel for filming her while she took her pills.

I'm not suggesting she's a werewolf or anything, but maybe being outside at night has some religious or other signifigance for Bree's family.

I know, it's a stretch.
Grutamble
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ommanipadmehum's comment on "cassieiswatching: When I Get To The Bottom Where I Stop": This park is located like 5 miles from both the Tate and LaBianca murder sites...

This park has been chosen by the original LG15-creator, not by the spin-off. So this is a hint for the original, too? Masons is also related to Crowley. Or maybe just fortuity?
Ally
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

busterP wrote:
I brought this up in another thread, but I think it applies more to this one...

Perhaps Bree's parents don't want her out at night for some reason. They've relented on all of her day trips, but have never let her go to a party or to go out at night before. Also, Bree seemed to act so strangely. Why, after going to thr trouble of sneaking out, would she simply want to stay in the park? She almost begged to stay, and didn't seem to be happy when she finally got in the car, snapping at Daniel for filming her while she took her pills.

I'm not suggesting she's a werewolf or anything, but maybe being outside at night has some religious or other signifigance for Bree's family.

I know, it's a stretch.

I don't think she's a werewolf either but the only time she was acting really strange was at night...so maybe you're on to something. Very Happy
Ally
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shiloh wrote:
Ally wrote:

that's exactly what i came here to post. I don't think it's a mistake - they're pretty big on small details.

Not only that, but they didn't stay at the park they went bowling. So why wasn't the video called "Daniel and I went bowling"? Was she hinting about Cassies future video regarding the park?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: