Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0138 "Men are from Mars" 2/22/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UpbeatMarshWiggle wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
Well Bree certainly helped things out between the boys by telling Jonas that Daniel said he was a piece of s***, didn't she?

That girl is one dumb bunny.

What I find just amazing is how Bree continues to criticize Daniel and Jonas for their actions, while she seems to be completely oblivious to the fact that she is the cause.

Is it possible that she really doesn't know that this whole mess is being caused by her unwillingness to face the fact that both guys are interested in her romantically? How can she posssibly not realize that?

In a way, Bree seems to be completely immature as far as adult relationships. It's more than inexperience. It's almost as though she doesn't understand why boys are attracted to girls, and how that whole dynamic is supposed to work.

UMW

I 100% agree. Applause
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UpbeatMarshWiggle wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
Well Bree certainly helped things out between the boys by telling Jonas that Daniel said he was a piece of s***, didn't she?

What I find just amazing is how Bree continues to criticize Daniel and Jonas for their actions, while she seems to be completely oblivious to the fact that she is the cause.

Is it possible that she really doesn't know that this whole mess is being caused by her unwillingness to face the fact that both guys are interested in her romantically? How can she posssibly not realize that?

In a way, Bree seems to be completely immature as far as adult relationships. It's more than inexperience. It's almost as though she doesn't understand why boys are attracted to girls, and how that whole dynamic is supposed to work.

UMW
Agreed. It's almost like she doesn't know sex exists or something. Which goes back to my theory that she has been programmed that way. Shocked Shocked

J/K
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krmurr87 wrote:
haven't they referred to Jonas as Dr. Phil before?

I'm surprised Jonas isn't willing to talk to Daniel. Isn't he all "let's talk about our feelings"ish???
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

Sometimes I get the feeling that you don't really like Bree...
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:
krmurr87 wrote:
haven't they referred to Jonas as Dr. Phil before?

I'm surprised Jonas isn't willing to talk to Daniel. Isn't he all "let's talk about our feelings"ish???
Maybe he didn't want to talk on camera. I mean, it does kind of inhibit one, now doesn't it?

EDIT: Or maybe they each know the other wants Bree, so there's no talking. Unspoken language between guys...it's on. To the victor go the spoils.

Last edited by longlostposter on Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
UpbeatMarshWiggle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Agreed. It's almost like she doesn't know sex exists or something. Which goes back to my theory that she has been programmed that way. Shocked Shocked

J/K

Exactly! Programmed.

Hmm. Programmed innocence. Delibrately manipulated to have no knowledge of sex or romance. Could that really be a possibility?

UMW
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Daniel. I feel so bad for him. But it was rather rude of him to say Jonas is a piece of shit. I felt that was uncalled for and rather harsh. I also think Bree doesn't deserve Daniel..He should be reserved..For me. Very Happy

edit: oh and I love how at the end Jonas was like "you can't come and I don't care" *Slams door* lol.
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex

Last edited by watching_watchers on Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UpbeatMarshWiggle wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

J/K

Exactly! Programmed.

Hmm. Programmed innocence. Delibrately manipulated to have no knowledge of sex or romance. Could that really be a possibility?

UMW
Well, it is weird. I mean, she knows what a kiss is. It almost makes me think she is pitting them against each other, but I don't think she's that savvy.
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UpbeatMarshWiggle wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

J/K

Exactly! Programmed.

UMW

Well she was pretty bashful in the First Kiss video...so I don't think she has had romance removed from her brain.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:
Poor Daniel. I feel so bad for him. But it was rather rude of him to say Jonas is a piece of shit. I felt that was uncalled for and rather harsh. I also think Bree doesn't deserve Daniel..He should be reserved..For me. Very Happy

edit: oh and I love how at the end Jonas was like "you can't come and I don't care" *Slams door* lol.
If Daniel doesn't watch it, he'll be on the streets and at the mercy of the Order again. You don't call the person who's feeding and sheltering you a piece of s***.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

Laughing She really irritates me, but I don't want to see her doing the ceremony, or anything else that has to do with the Order.

I mean, she is so childish I want to shake her sometimes.

Or were you being nice sarcastic?
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
Lurker wrote:
I don't think Bree getting taken is likely to happen. The Order's had plenty of opportunities to do it before now and haven't.
Yeah, but Lurker, she's never been alone. I think they didn't take her before because they were afraid she would get hurt if there was any kind of altercation.

She was alone in the motels on at least three occasions, though.

And that time with P. Monkey at the movies. (I miss the stuffies, by the way, lol. I sure hope she didn't leave them to house sit Jonas' place.)

I thought the same thing about her getting kidnapped, lol. I was sitting here watching the movie and she goes, "I'm going to take a walk... alone."

And completely out loud, I go, "Noooo, bad news, bad news! Don't you learn?!"

So, yes... my family thinks I'm crazy, but it's nothing new. Will be really interesting if she gets kidnapped and they have to work together, yep, I just wonder if she'll get kidnapped so much as... given a stern talking to? lol. I mean, she already said in her other video that it was weird how they didn't seem to want to "force her" so maybe they wouldn't kidnap her, but rather persuade her somehow to go with them.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
watching_watchers wrote:

If Daniel doesn't watch it, he'll be on the streets and at the mercy of the Order again. You don't call the person who's feeding and sheltering you a piece of s***.

Very true. *sigh* but if anyone deserves Bree its him. But she doesn't deserve him. Lol.
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TommyIsCancer
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, that was one of the funniest videos in a looong time. I loved every second of it. That was messed up though for Bree to ruin the book. Bad girl.

Let's see... Daniel went to a room by himself, Bree went for a walk by herself and Jonas left the house by himself too (I think.) If ever there was a time for Daniel to solve the puzzle on his own without anyone else knowing that time is NOW.

I'm starting to get afraid that Daniel will solve the puzzle and it will tell him that Jonas can't be trusted. Then Daniel is rushing to find Bree and get them out of there before Jonas comes back and Bree doesn't want to be believe him because she'll think he's paranoid because of his jealousy on Jonas!

Eeeeeee! So many adrenaline-rushing possibilities!
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
tayduh1987 wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

Laughing She really irritates me, but I don't want to see her doing the ceremony, or anything else that has to do with the Order.

I mean, she is so childish I want to shake her sometimes.

Or were you being nice sarcastic?

No sarcasm today. I was being genuine!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 6 of 12

Jump to: