Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

St Valentine's Day Massacre/ An important P.S.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
theratdiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: St Valentine's Day Massacre/ An important P.S. Reply with quote

Jonas,

You may have hit on something by thinking of the massacre. I'm from Chicago, so I know quite a bit about that event and how it affected my city.

By tricking Moran's men, Capone was able to cull the threat of another gang, e.g., Capone ruled Chicago afterward. However, Capone also brought down heat from the FBI, who looked at him far more intensely after Bugs' gang was taken out. It started the ball rolling, and led to Capone eventually being jailed for Tax Evasion. Capone was sent to Alcatraz, but was released early as he was dying from untreated syphilis that he had contracted years earlier. He died not long after release, while living in Florida.

Now that I got the history out of the way, here's an idea: what if you, Bree and Daniel were able to trick the Order out of hiding and into committing some sort of act/crime (in public) that would catch the eyes of the authorities, sort of like how Capone's actions got him into trouble? Many people have said that not every police officer, etc, is in cahoots with the Order, and I have to think that someone will have to act if the Order's hand is forced and they do something unlawful in a large, public setting. You guys could even submit evidence anonymously to law enforcement, such as a tape of the killing of Bree's father, along with a list of who Bree recognized as having been there that day. The Order made a horrendous mistake when they allowed that act to be caught on camera. The kidnapping of Daniel, as well, is a high ranking offense.

Use it against them. The smallest stone, when aimed truly, can take down the giant.

TRD

PS I hate to say this, but have you all swept Daniel's body for bugs/tracking chips? Did he come back with any cuts or sore spots? Chips no bigger than a grain of rice can be implanted in animals for identification, and I wouldn't put such a thing past the order. Granted, they could have found out where you live by tracking your license plate or getting it out of Daniel, but we know that they have used tracking devices before.
Mask
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moran's heavies repaid Capone in Alcatraz. See the connection?

The order are above the law.

dGhhdHMgbWF0aCBldmVuIGkgY2FuIGRvLg
theratdiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what you're talking about. While Capone was in Alcatraz, he was attacked by other inmates, who even went so far as to try to kill him, but none of the inmates who went after him were Moran's men... as a matter of fact, the St Valentine's Day Massacre effectively destroyed Moran's gang. Moran was done. The men who attacked Capone were other inmates who were angry that Capone would not riot and would often think that he deserved preferential treatment.

Capone died of syphilis: he had contracted it many years prior to entering Alcatraz, no doubt from one of the many prostitutes that he cavorted with. It takes quite a few years for untreated syphilis to get to the point that it causes one to have neurological problems, and once that point is reached, nothing can be done for the victim.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: