Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Come on now Jonas

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BabyYoshi88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Come on now Jonas Reply with quote

Come on now Jonas, you need to be honest. Now, you and I both know that you didn't leave Daniel on that couch just so he could sleep... Anxious

If you do have feelings for Bree, I think you need to be honest.

I love you to death, but come on bro. Daniel is not as naive as you think he is and I would hate the friendships between y'all turn for the worst.
Full of pity, love, and power.
He is able,
He is able,
He is able, doubt no more.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas...it's too bad people just can't see you kindness for what it really is. Hope you have a good day anyway. Don't let others bring you down. I know you care for both Dan and Bree as friends.
BabyYoshi88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well good grief, it's not like I chopped his head off.
Full of pity, love, and power.
He is able,
He is able,
He is able, doubt no more.
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BabyYoshi88 wrote:
Well good grief, it's not like I chopped his head off.

Lol.

Meh, it may have been innocent fun, but if he does like her than I say go for it.
Priestess1.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you guys misunderstand what Jonas thinks about Bree.

He never really had a real family, so he thinks of Bree and Daniel as brother and sister.

He seems to tease Daniel alot. It's kinda like an older brother teasing a littler brother.

And Bree, he sees as a little sister that he has to be kind to and he needs to keep an eye out for. If he was to tease her like he does with Daniel, she would probably not handle it well. Bree doesn't look much like it either, right? She seems to have a bit of a short temper and doesn't seem to handle alot of situations well.

Agh! I don't want to explain this thing all over in this thread! Just go here and see..

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6753

Anyway, Jonas, don't let these people bother you if they are and tell Daniel not to believe in everything they say on the internet. Remember, most of these posts are from kids that yet to learn more and experience more from life!

It's kinda funny, when people saw you getting along with Daniel so well, they started to think you like him and now that you're hanging out with Bree more, they're starting to think it's Bree that you like. Razz
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Priestess1. wrote:
I think you guys misunderstand what Jonas thinks about Bree.

He never really had a real family, so he thinks of Bree and Daniel as brother and sister.

He seems to tease Daniel alot. It's kinda like an older brother teasing a littler brother.

And Bree, he sees as a little sister that he has to be kind to and he needs to keep an eye out for. If he was to tease her like he does with Daniel, she would probably not handle it well. Bree doesn't look much like it either, right? She seems to have a bit of a short temper and doesn't seem to handle alot of situations well.

Agh! I don't want to explain this thing all over in this thread! Just go here and see..

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6753

Anyway, Jonas, don't let these people bother you if they are and tell Daniel not to believe in everything they say on the internet. Remember, most of these posts are from kids that yet to learn more and experience more from life!

It's kinda funny, when people saw you getting along with Daniel so well, they started to think you like him and now that you're hanging out with Bree more, they're starting to think it's Bree that you like. Razz

well said
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: