Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0138 "Men are from Mars" 2/22/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluegum wrote:

Well heres a thought to throw around.

Bree's okay. Jonas and Daniel....Bye Bye. Think about it They took Daniel only the last time, and look what happened. They handed him over when she agreed but then she took off. Okay so my thought is that if they take them both. One is set free when she agrees and the other after the ceremony.

Just a thought
This would make for a good storyline.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
depends what all the triplines are connected to. Silly girl, though...they should be tripping an alarm of sorts.
They should put an electric fence around the place (Does that work in snow?).
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
aideen wrote:
Ok, I haven't read the rest of thri thread yet, but, how come Bree and Jonas aren't asking about Daniels books, either for choice or how the hell he got them.

I assume they watched his latest video and already know.

I dont agree!!!!! They would be trying to help solve the puzzle.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelle wrote:
Is it just my computer or is the video audio way too quiet?

No, it is too quiet, especially at the beginning. For some reason, it's always the bree videos that are quiet. I had my speakers turn on all the way on my laptop and could barely hear what she was saying. Please creators make them louder.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
UpbeatMarshWiggle wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
Agreed. It's almost like she doesn't know sex exists or something. Which goes back to my theory that she has been programmed that way. Shocked Shocked

J/K

Exactly! Programmed.

Hmm. Programmed innocence. Delibrately manipulated to have no knowledge of sex or romance. Could that really be a possibility?

UMW
Well, it is weird. I mean, she knows what a kiss is. It almost makes me think she is pitting them against each other, but I don't think she's that savvy.

Didn't she have to look it up at one point though? Something about french kissing in one of the videos from way back. I think she has been raised to not even know any of these things.
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
Wait, what's the code? Where's the Parallax thing!

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6792

Read it and marvel. The intelligence of the ARGers is truly astounding. Clearly OPAPHID is running this ARG for the purpose of developing a thinktank of brilliant minds.

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For excellent reacaps to all the OPAPHID puzzles, past and present, I have found that the most useful, least confusing, thing to look at, other than LGPedia's Opaphid section, is Tigerlilylynn's Youtube videos.

They are wonderful at making everything clear. I can't pimp them enough. I actually have it saved to my favorites and check it every few days for ARG updates.

I know you don't have to play OPAPHID to enjoy LG15 but I think following the game makes the whole thing seem more real and exciting. Tigerlilylynn has solutions to every drop and puzzle from the beginning. She truly misses nothing and there's no wading through tons of posts sorting it all out.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=tigerlilylynn

Thank you tigerlilylynn Smile

Free online community
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
First of all, when did checking the perimeter become hiking? The fact that the wording has changed indicates to me that it was more leisure than actual work. This is subtle, but important I think. Both Jonas and Bree called it hiking. They should have clarified to Daniel that they were checking the perimeter, even if the video showed them having fun.

Secondly, did you see the hurt look on Daniel's face when Bree asked him why he cared that she went hiking with Jonas? My heart bled for him. He's got it bad, and that hurt is going to take a long time to heal; that is, if he can ever get away from Bree to heal.

As for Daniel being upset about the hiking, I can kind of understand it. I mean, imagine you really love this girl, and you wake up and find she is gone, and so is the other guy. Then you find out she went "hiking" with the guy (who is supposed to be your friend). They didn't wake you up to go with them; they just went on their own.

Then, and this is the final blow...Bree uploads a video in which they both are clearly enjoying themselves and Jonas looks absolutely ecstatic. Again, Bree uploaded the video. Apparently she's too blind to see how much she's hurting Daniel or she doesn't care.

And I think that is the reason that Daniel is acting the way he is. I think after she rescued him there was a flicker of hope that she might come around. Now he sees that he's never going to have her; she is slipping through his fingers, and possibly into Jonas' arms. That, my friends, is a hard pill to swallow.

I feel so bad for Daniel. Jonas needs to try and understand, if he can.

This is really bad. Someone needs to sit down and tell Bree what a mess she's making.
OK, I'm quoting my own post because I have some things I want to add to it.

There are subtle things in this video and the "Snow Angels" video that either the Creators were trying to get across to us (or emphasize), or Bree was trying to get across to Daniel. Either way, it has the same effect.

Everyone has been talking about how much this video resembles the swimming video, and I agree. There is a purpose in that, however. This is to make Daniel feel he is being replaced, and compound his feelings of jealousy. The same with the hiking. Daniel was her hiking partner before, now Jonas is. Daniel was the one who shot the video of her looking so adorable at the swimming hole, now Jonas is, albeit with snow.

I really think the Creators are trying to show us why Daniel is so jealous, and that they may be going to a place where Daniel is an adversary. The things that I mentioned in the previous paragraph heighten Daniel's sense that he's been replaced, and that he isn't needed anymore; and will most probably have a profound effect on him. In other words, this is going to mess with his head big time.

OK, long enough post... Laughing
SapereAudeo
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all of the other parallels with the Swimming video, I wish they would have mentioned Cassie again...
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would have been cool...*sigh*
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
With all of the other parallels with the Swimming video, I wish they would have mentioned Cassie again...

Bree: "Whatever happend to that guy Daniel?, you know the one who gave up his life to save mine?"

Jonas: "Who?"

Bree: "You know, you used to play fooseball with him? In your house?"

Jonas: "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Free online community
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:
Quote:

Bree: "Whatever happend to that guy Daniel?, you know the one who gave up his life to save mine?"

lmao Laughing

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
There are subtle things in this video and the "Snow Angels" video that either the Creators were trying to get across to us (or emphasize), or Bree was trying to get across to Daniel. Either way, it has the same effect.

Everyone has been talking about how much this video resembles the swimming video, and I agree. There is a purpose in that, however. This is to make Daniel feel he is being replaced, and compound his feelings of jealousy. The same with the hiking. Daniel was her hiking partner before, now Jonas is. Daniel was the one who shot the video of her looking so adorable at the swimming hole, now Jonas is, albeit with snow.

I really think the Creators are trying to show us why Daniel is so jealous, and that they may be going to a place where Daniel is an adversary. The things that I mentioned in the previous paragraph heighten Daniel's sense that he's been replaced, and that he isn't needed anymore; and will most probably have a profound effect on him. In other words, this is going to mess with his head big time.

Yeah, I'd say that sounds about right. I don't think it's necessarily an indication that Daniel will become a bad guy (I certainly hope not; he always has been the real life of LG15 in my eyes), but there's definitely some parallels with the directing that - from Daniel's point of view - would make it look like he's being replaced.

If there is still any programming from his time as OpAphid's captive, though, if that were to be turned back on, I could see how he might treat her then being directly related to how much hurt and resentment he's begun to feel.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:

NOOO!!!!!
SapereAudeo
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: