Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You know, I kinda find it strange that people don't question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Priestess1.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: You know, I kinda find it strange that people don't question Reply with quote

about Jonas's parents mysteriously disappearing enough. Surprised

I kinda think that Jonas's parents are part of the order and they later on went against the order and so the order decided to eliminate them. Perhaps Jonas is one of the chosen children like Bree and he was chosen to do a certain ceremony, but his parents grew on him and knew what the ceremony was about.

Or it could be that his parents were just plain part of the order and they rebelled against them and Jonas didn't even know that they were part of the order or maybe he did, but he forgot. Maybe his nanny was part of the order also... =o She could have been ordered to erase his mind about what he knows about the order! Since his parents turned out to be such a disgrace to the order, the order decided that because he was a son of these parents, they decided he wouldn't be a good loyal servant, so they decided to brain wash him and he doesn't remember anything, but what the order lets him to know! =oooooo
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I question it. But we haven't been given enough information about it yet to support or encourage our theories.

But I definitely don't think his parents just disappeared at sea. Whether he's aware of that, or not.
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if they are part of th order then Jonas knows, that is why he contacted bree.
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why every character introduced, whether in person or by name, has to be connected to the Order somehow. I'm still operating under the assumption that Jonas had no knowledge of the Order before getting involved with Bree and Daniel.

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
asti
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Questions about Jonas Reply with quote

Although I agree that everything in all aspects of the storyline don't have to be all Order/OpAphid/etc. all the time, I, too, wonder about Jonas' background. Areas for speculation include the nanny, who was around Jonas for years. *Are* there any ties to HSA? Did the nanny drop completely out of his life after the paid gig ended? Also (please excuse if it was already explained or thoroughly discussed) what is the significance -if any- of the latitude/longitude where his parents disappeared?
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Believe that Jonas has no idea about the Order but I do believe his parents had somthing to do with it and I think thier disappearance will become more important later on.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmicdancer wrote:
I question it. But we haven't been given enough information about it yet to support or encourage our theories.

But I definitely don't think his parents just disappeared at sea. Whether he's aware of that, or not.

i agree.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

autumneternal wrote:
I don't understand why every character introduced, whether in person or by name, has to be connected to the Order somehow. I'm still operating under the assumption that Jonas had no knowledge of the Order before getting involved with Bree and Daniel.
?????
Jonas definately had knowledge to the Order before he posted the video inviting Bree and Daniel to stay with him. He'd been watching their videos, and knew they were homeless and why. This is why we are thinking he may be part of the Order. He was just a little too convenient, and he always is. He always has another house, another car, etc. He scares me.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
autumneternal wrote:
?????
Jonas definately had knowledge to the Order before he posted the video inviting Bree and Daniel to stay with him. He'd been watching their videos, and knew they were homeless and why. This is why we are thinking he may be part of the Order. He was just a little too convenient, and he always is. He always has another house, another car, etc. He scares me.

Again, watching their videos would fall under the category of 'being involved with Bree and Daniel'. I still don't think that, before he came across the videos, that he knew much, if anything about the Order. In fact, at the time that Jonas popped up, wasn't everyone still thinking of things in terms of "Bree's religion"?

I think Jonas had to be convenient for the plot for it to move along and I'm going to continue to believe that he's good until actually proven otherwise. Not saying anyone has to agree with me, but that's my stance.

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: