Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0140-How Dumb Am I? [2-26-07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if bree caught anyone in her booby traps?
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
ladron121 wrote:
Ha! Now ALL the ladies will be joining The Order Smile

And speaking of OpAphid merchandise, because I'm a hopeless shill:

http://www.cafepress.com/whichside

Ladron you are a genius!

LMAO!!!
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chevyfudd wrote:
I wonder if bree caught anyone in her booby traps?

Lmao, when I first read this I read "booby" in the wrong form...And I was like wtf is she talking about, and then I pictured Bree like trying to capture people in her bra or something. xD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I've been brainstorming:

What if Jonas is a double-agent (the Order thinks he's working for them) and is actually working with/for Bree/Tachyon? This could be a ploy to lure the Order into some kind of trap that Tachyon has set up for them. Tachyon could actually have sent Bree and Daniel to Jonas'.

Oh, and janesalteredstates, I love what you said about Daniel planting it there. Heeheehee
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe...Jonas was a bad guy and he was put there to guide Bree into doing what the order wants, but he started either falling for Bree or just forming really great relationships with B&D, so now he wants to help them instead. I mean, people can change, he may have been bad to begin with, that doesn't mean he is now. And of course if he told Bree and Daniel the truth, he could possibly lose their friendship and trust. But then again, he may be evil...we'll see!

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif

Last edited by imogene2004 on Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I KNEW JONAS WAS EVIL!!!!!! HAH
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:

I don't think hes gonna end up being evil. There gonna make it more complicated than that I think. *shrug* Confused
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I think this may well indicate Jonas actually is an operative for OpAphid, as others have said, this doesn't mean he's evil per se. He's still a human being and I think he really does care about Daniel and Bree. Maybe he'll change sides. Though obviously they're going to have some difficulty trusting him.

Broken Kid wrote:
I blame GoodGollyItsHolly for sending Bree & Daniel to Jonas! Razz

Dammit. I wanted to be the one to get to say it.

longlostposter wrote:
What if Jonas is a double-agent (the Order thinks he's working for them) and is actually working with/for Bree/Tachyon? This could be a ploy to lure the Order into some kind of trap that Tachyon has set up for them. Tachyon could actually have sent Bree and Daniel to Jonas'.

So what you're saying is... GoodGollyItsHolly... is Tachyon! It all makes so much sense now!

(Yes, I'm being facetious.)

But, yeah, that is possible. It would go along with Jonas' reference to the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.

kellylen wrote:
and i think bree is wrong becuase thats not the watcher symbol...

She didn't say it's the Watcher symbol, though. She said it's one of the four symbols from Tachyon's file (which is true).

chevyfudd wrote:
Well if he is part of the order then I am going to say the whole punching the watcher thing makes me think watchers are good guys.

Why? Tachyon's already offered an indictment of them as actually being part of the Order, and OpAphid's all but said she has authority over them. Considering that OpAphid's no good guy, one would have to suggest the entire Order is good, and that's clearly not the case.

Osei wrote:
I just wanted to say that I agree with the people who are saying that even if he is a part of The Order, that doesn't necessarily make him a "bad guy" I don't think that the order is ALL bad.. Infact, I don't think it is necessarily bad at all. Then again.. "bad" is such a relative term... Wink

How could the Order not be bad? The very fact that they've done all that they've done to Bree says they're downright sick, possibly evil. Even if they do think that they're good, and even if they do have good intentions at some level. You can't really build a stairway to heaven with good intentions that require bad actions. That's paving a road in the opposite direction.

Libra wrote:
Wow I'm surprised nobody has said anything about this... but don't you guys think this is Jessica's best performance yet? Wow she's so good!

I completely agree. I really believed she was somewhere between crying and breaking shit, but had hit a sort of "empty spot" where her sadness and rage were being directed, not controlling her.

blahblablee wrote:
I was really hoping Jonas wasn't part of the Order...

Plus, we've already had one character go to the Order and I really just kinda hate the repition.

I'm hoping that this is a double plot twist kind of thing and the second twist will prove him innocent...

chevyfudd wrote:
I don't want jonas to be bad, because Gemma was bad and well I don't want this series to just keep looping around.

It's not exactly repetition in the bad sense of the word. It really does make sense that they would have had another operative in place. I mean, we've seen different Watchers but didn't consider there being more than one of them repetition, right?

Thematically it might be repetitious, but we still haven't seen where things will go with Jonas. His character arc/theme isn't complete yet.

blahblablee wrote:
Just one question...
How did she confirm he was from the Order?

The symbol she found on some art in the cabin matches one of the symbols Tachyon gave them (from the encrypted file we helped Daniel open). It's very similar to the Watcher symbol, and apparently indicates another division of OpAPHID (or the Order as a whole, though the general consensus is that it's another division of OpAPHID).

watching_watchers wrote:
Hm. I still don't think Jonas is bad..I mean I did but the fact that everyone thinks hes good and loves him and such..They wouldn't make him bad I mean they did that with Gemma but I guess alot of people didn't like her anyways. (I did though)

I liked her too. But you're right, more people certainly like Jonas. Even if he is working for OpAphid, I don't think they'd make his role be as cut and dry as Gemma's.

bethy wrote:
The only other possibility that I can imagine is that they aren't at Jonas' parents' cabin....but perhaps Tachyon's or Brother's cabin instead. Clearly, Bree is using the videos to get information out, and she's following Tachyon's advice about things.

Could it all be an act?

Wouldn't Op know Jonas isn't one of her own operatives, though? I can't see what they'd stand to benefit from an act.

Last edited by Lurker on Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:
tayduh1987 wrote:

I don't think hes gonna end up being evil. There gonna make it more complicated than that I think. *shrug* Confused

What if I want him to be evil?!!! Embarassed
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

YEAYYYY

I still dont want Jonas to be evil. Yeah I would like him to be or I would have liked him to be but then he was being stupid and easily giving himself away if he is with the Order.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

Lurker wrote:
Though I think this may well indicate Jonas actually is an operative for OpAphid, as others have said, this doesn't mean he's evil per se. He's still a human being and I think he really does care about Daniel and Bree. Maybe he'll change sides. Though obviously they're going to have some difficulty trusting him.

Broken Kid wrote:
I blame GoodGollyItsHolly for sending Bree & Daniel to Jonas! Razz

Dammit. I wanted to be the one to get to say it.

longlostposter wrote:

So what you're saying is... GoodGollyItsHolly... is Tachyon! It all makes so much sense now!

(Yes, I'm being facetious.)

But, yeah, that is possible. It would go along with Jonas' reference to the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.

kellylen wrote:
and i think bree is wrong becuase thats not the watcher symbol...

She didn't say it's the Watcher symbol, though. She said it's one of the four symbols from Tachyon's file (which is true).

chevyfudd wrote:
Well if he is part of the order then I am going to say the whole punching the watcher thing makes me think watchers are good guys.

Why? Tachyon's already offered an indictment of them as actually being part of the Order, and OpAphid's all but said she has authority over them. Considering that OpAphid's no good guy, one would have to suggest the entire Order is good, and that's clearly not the case.

Osei wrote:
I just wanted to say that I agree with the people who are saying that even if he is a part of The Order, that doesn't necessarily make him a "bad guy" I don't think that the order is ALL bad.. Infact, I don't think it is necessarily bad at all. Then again.. "bad" is such a relative term... Wink

How could the Order not be bad? The very fact that they've done all that they've done to Bree says they're downright sick, possibly evil. Even if they do think that they're good, and even if they do have good intentions at some level. You can't really build a stairway to heaven with good intentions that require bad actions. That's paving a road in the opposite direction.

Libra wrote:
Wow I'm surprised nobody has said anything about this... but don't you guys think this is Jessica's best performance yet? Wow she's so good!

I completely agree. I really believed she was somewhere between crying and breaking shit, but had hit a sort of "empty spot" where her sadness and rage were being directed, not controlling her.

blahblablee wrote:
I was really hoping Jonas wasn't part of the Order...

Plus, we've already had one character go to the Order and I really just kinda hate the repition.

I'm hoping that this is a double plot twist kind of thing and the second twist will prove him innocent...

chevyfudd wrote:
I don't want jonas to be bad, because Gemma was bad and well I don't want this series to just keep looping around.

It's not exactly repetition in the bad sense of the word. It really does make sense that they would have had another operative in place. I mean, we've seen different Watchers but didn't consider there being more than one of them repetition, right?

Thematically it might be repetitious, but we still haven't seen where things will go with Jonas. His character arc/theme isn't complete yet.

blahblablee wrote:
Just one question...
How did she confirm he was from the Order?

The symbol she found on some art in the cabin matches one of the symbols Tachyon gave them (from the encrypted file we helped Daniel open). It's very similar to the Watcher symbol, and apparently indicates another division of OpAPHID (or the Order as a whole, though the general consensus is that it's another division of OpAPHID).

watching_watchers wrote:
Hm. I still don't think Jonas is bad..I mean I did but the fact that everyone thinks hes good and loves him and such..They wouldn't make him bad I mean they did that with Gemma but I guess alot of people didn't like her anyways. (I did though)

I liked her too. But you're right, more people certainly like Jonas. Even if he his for OpAphid, I don't think they'd made his role be as cut and dry as Gemma's.

bethy wrote:
The only other possibility that I can imagine is that they aren't at Jonas' parents' cabin....but perhaps Tachyon's or Brother's cabin instead. Clearly, Bree is using the videos to get information out, and she's following Tachyon's advice about things.

Could it all be an act?

Wouldn't Op know Jonas isn't one of her own operatives, though? I can't see what they'd stand to benefit from an act.

Way to respond to everyone! Lol.
Yeah I think theres gonna be alot more to this whole good/bad thing. I don't think its gonna be a whole back/ or white area thing.
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Jonas is part of the order, why on earth would the order need help finding his house?

Exclamation they would have known where the bowling alley was
Exclamation they would have known bree was planning on rescuing daniel

Last edited by HisGirl on Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:
watching_watchers wrote:
tayduh1987 wrote:

What if I want him to be evil?!!! Embarassed

I dunno..I'm sure he could be pretty evil though..In bed. ;]
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HisGirl wrote:
If Jonas is part of the order, why on earth would the order need help finding his house?

Did they need help?
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
HisGirl wrote:

Did they need help?

they appeared to- that's why they sent lad way the hey out there to get daniel's fake ID- no?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 8 of 19

Jump to: