Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0140-How Dumb Am I? [2-26-07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
WTF? Are we going down the Gemma route with Jonas? I am deeply disappointed if this turns out to be true. Confused

I hope Bree is proven wrong, but that her mistake forces Jonas to admit that he is part of a small faciton of ex-Orderites that are fighting the Order (maybe he's actually working with Tachy undercover!).

If not, and Jonas is an evil part of the Order, I'm going to loose a lot of respect for the series if they are already repeating plot twists after only 8 months.

Please, please, please let this be part of a bigger, more exciting twist than "Jonas is part of the Order"!
The thing is, although it may seem repetitive, it is what the Order would do, and really makes sense to the overall plot. The Order isn't going to say, "oh, we didn't succeed with Gemma, so we're just going to give up now". It makes total sense they would send another operative.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
sagerbee
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Yes, it has been said. But thanks.

I'm sorry. I'll try to have enough patience to read all of the posts from now on.

(I thought I would finally come up with something original, too! Darn!)

<font>And I like this color!</font>
bluejay
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incognito wrote:
remember how danielB was talking about how jonas kept making phone calls? if he was part of the order, that would make sense. who else would he be calling?

also, what if tachyon (being brilliant) knew jonas was working with the order, but didn't want bree and db to know until she sent them the package, which had the symbol, which led bree to uncover jonas's true colors. if they uncovered jonas's true identity before they were safely hidden away in the wilderness, so bree could question him...?

i don't know, just some random ideas...

I was thinking the same thing about Tachyon!! The only thing is, I don't think they are really safe, because if Jonas was working with the order, then they would know where his cabin in the woods is. In fact, even if he's not in the Order, they knew where his other house was, probably know a lot about him, and could use their resources to find out where this cabin is. (Couldn't they???)

Kasdeja wrote:
It's not that much of a stretch for me to believe that no matter where they've been...the order has known exactly where they are. They don't bust in becaue Bree has to choose to go withthem.

I totally agree. They could have taken her a million times... and they didn't. Then they let her get away again in 'A Human Ransom' - very suspicious. But they'd have to have a weird definition of 'choice' if responding to blackmail (Daniel's kidnapping) counts as 'choice.'
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incognito wrote:
remember how danielB was talking about how jonas kept making phone calls? if he was part of the order, that would make sense. who else would he be calling?

also, what if tachyon (being brilliant) knew jonas was working with the order, but didn't want bree and db to know until she sent them the package, which had the symbol, which led bree to uncover jonas's true colors. if they uncovered jonas's true identity before they were safely hidden away in the wilderness, so bree could question him...?

i don't know, just some random ideas...
Tachyon spent the weekend at Jonas's house with all of them according to Bree. I don't think Tachyon would have done that, if she knew that Jonas was working for the Order, especially since (as autumn brought up) he would be able to put a face to her previously unknown identity. In fact, this seems to point in the opposite direction...that she knows Jonas isn't with the Order, and that she knows exactly what he is doing, as far as B&D.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now, I think this could go either way. Regarding the video, it was a nice surprise for Bree to suddenly switch topics from talking about her father's sermons on faith to her exposing Jonas as a possible agent for the Order Shocked . Great emoting on her part, all the way through (and very good acting by Jess). I do think Bree might be jumping the gun by accusing Jonas of treachery, but I can understand why she'd overreact. Aside from having cabin fever, she's still probably shaken by Lucy kidnapping Daniel and the events that transpired afterward (especially the Order showing up outside the mansion).

On a completely unrelated note, I'm wondering when Bree got a haircut. Either Jess and the Creators weren't thinking about the logistics of having Bree go to a salon when she's supposed to be hiding out, or she cut her own hair (in which case, she's very talented--maybe that's why the Order wants her Laughing !).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: