Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New LonesomeOctober video
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlotte Eve wrote:
it's owen all the way! ou can just tell, he'd have that edge over P-monkey, the turtle could snap at any minute. P-monkey is lame in comparison..

Yeah! You tell 'em! Hooray for Owen!
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Only because Owen has a shell and therefore doesn't actually fight, just guards until P. Monkey gets tired, or something. Laughing

Good try. I give that comeback a 06 out of 1-100. Wink

It's clear that you're just like all the other women, enamored by flash and glitter of Monkey and not able to look beyond the surface at the intellect and depth of Owen. Poor Owen. I understand you, buddy! We're all turtles, sometimes!

I blame...the beer I had last night. Wink

And WHO convinced (ie-pressured me) into getting the beer? *nods head* Your evil scheme worked...this time. Laughing

I dont think you guys are really seeing the "real" P. Monkey. All you see is the glamour of his grillz....inside P. Monkey is a tender, caring soul with a love for poetry, long walks on the beach, and fine foods.

He is a true renaissance monkey, unlike Owen, who seems to be nothing more than a quiet book nerd who has better things to do in his time than try to live up to P. Monkeys standards.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
I dont think you guys are really seeing the "real" P. Monkey. All you see is the glamour of his grillz....inside P. Monkey is a tender, caring soul with a love for poetry, long walks on the beach, and fine foods.

Actually, inside P. Monkey is a hand. Inside Owen is some substantial stuffing. He's full of all different things, while Monkey is simply a front for whoever's wearing him. See? Owen has depth!

Quote:
He is a true renaissance monkey, unlike Owen, who seems to be nothing more than a quiet book nerd who has better things to do in his time than try to live up to P. Monkeys standards.

There's something to be said for quiet book nerds! While Monkey is snorting coke (from LG15's immense profits) up his mustachioed nose, Owen is quietly learning and conversing great thoughts... But some people don't appreciate such things!

Plus, Owen has big eyes...you know what they say about big eyes...
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:

Actually, inside P. Monkey is a hand. Inside Owen is some substantial stuffing. He's full of all different things, while Monkey is simply a front for whoever's wearing him. See? Owen has depth!

Substantial stuffing that makes an excellent turtle soup!

Quote:
There's something to be said for quiet book nerds! While Monkey is snorting coke (from LG15's immense profits) up his mustachioed nose, Owen is quietly learning and conversing great thoughts... But some people don't appreciate such things!

Plus, Owen has big eyes...you know what they say about big eyes...

In other words, Owen is a quiet dork that likes to eat his own boogers, play d & d, and probably has never had a girlfriend in his loser turtle life.

And P.Monkey doesn't need coke...he's high on his huge popularity due from the fact that he's the coolest of all of Bree's puppets!

AND... big eyes=nerdy glasses. Wink
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
In other words, Owen is a quiet dork that likes to eat his own boogers, play d & d, and probably has never had a girlfriend in his loser turtle life.

And P.Monkey doesn't need coke...he's high on his huge popularity due from the fact that he's the coolest of all of Bree's puppets!

Notice who's been getting more air time in LG15 vids lately? It's Owen, right there in the place of honor on Bree's bed. It's quite clear that in her daily life, when she's feeling silly and light-hearted, she plays with Monkey. But when she's serious and sad, she turns to Owen for comfort and consolation. So he's clearly getting more Breelove, and that makes him far, far cooler (or just luckier). Smile
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Notice who's been getting more air time in LG15 vids lately? It's Owen, right there in the place of honor on Bree's bed. It's quite clear that in her daily life, when she's feeling silly and light-hearted, she plays with Monkey. But when she's serious and sad, she turns to Owen for comfort and consolation. So he's clearly getting more Breelove, and that makes him far, far cooler (or just luckier). Smile

Maybe Bree just FEELS SORRY FOR HIM. We all know that Bree had trouble in school, and her lack of popularity made her an outsider,

And now, we know that Daniel took pity on her and (in his hotness), made her feel welcome. I propose that Bree has done the same to poor, dorky Owen..sort of a "Pay It Forward" concept. She knows how it feels to be a loser, and she feels pity for Owen, nothing more. As for the comfort and consolation, how better to make someone insignificant in your life feel important?

(Wow, that was unecessairily deep for a puppet discussion. Very Happy)
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Maybe Bree just FEELS SORRY FOR HIM. We all know that Bree had trouble in school, and her lack of popularity made her an outsider,

And now, we know that Daniel took pity on her and (in his hotness), made her feel welcome. I propose that Bree has done the same to poor, dorky Owen..sort of a "Pay It Forward" concept. She knows how it feels to be a loser, and she feels pity for Owen, nothing more. As for the comfort and consolation, how better to make someone insignificant in your life feel important?

Yeah, now we're stretching, I think. Smile

Let's just admit that Owen is cool and Monkey is cool (and Owen is cooler). Very Happy

If you want proof how much Owen rocks, go check out his music here: www.owenmusic.com
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Yeah, now we're stretching, I think. Smile

Let's just admit that Owen is cool and Monkey is cool (and Owen is cooler). Very Happy

If you want proof how much Owen rocks, go check out his music here: www.owenmusic.com

Now that we've taken over this thread (again!) I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Very Happy

And AHH! That link's picture was kinda freaky. Very Happy
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
And AHH! That link's picture was kinda freaky. Very Happy

Now that you mention it, I think I see Cassie down there in the fog. Wink
sc
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

never paid any attention to this... so damn funny that i have to go back and watch the rest now!
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sc wrote:
never paid any attention to this... so damn funny that i have to go back and watch the rest now!

What? You mean you never stopped to analyze the inner workings of stuffed animals seen briefly in Internet videos? Well, I can't imagine what you DO do with your time then! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: