Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0148- "Beach Bum"- [3/08/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The beginning of this video reminded of one of the first Tachyon drop videos. I know that the ARG players are very interested in seeing another one, and I'll bet some of them were disappointed.

Then, as I watched the video and listened to Daniel discuss Jonas' aunt, I was pleased with the idea that another attractive woman might be appearing in the series!
lostgamer
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:

Third of all:He gave up a boring dead end job and a stint at Junior college for a life of excitement and intrigue.

Why do people insist on saying he gave up his life for Bree as if it is Bree's fault? I am not getting this. He gave up his life (such as it was) for something much more interesting (and far more worth filming I might add) because of the Order. They are the ones who are chasing him, brainwashing him, bugging his phone, kidnapping him and hypnotizing him with spin art, not Bree.

first are you telling me that you would rather have a life that meant you had to fear for your life almost all the time.

also the one thing he whanted more then anything(other then bree) was to go into a job with filming and that is why he was in school he get a job unless he takes the class.

anywhy i think it was his choise still but one that anyone would pike

if your friends life was in danger would you just let it go.

and i think the Aunt is cassie.

first db would not know her couse he forgot.
also it has been a cople of years seen's bree saw her so she has changed alot.

edit: i read all 15 pages or what ever in one siting.
please naver go off agen that sucked
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostgamer wrote:

If she's supposed to be noticably older than Daniel, she probably wouldn't have been in his class like Cassie (a 20-something-year-old would probably have stood out in Daniel's memory). Also, people's facial features tend not to change very much in two years.
lostgamer
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
lostgamer wrote:

If she's supposed to be noticably older than Daniel, she probably wouldn't have been in his class like Cassie (a 20-something-year-old would probably have stood out in Daniel's memory). Also, people's facial features tend not to change very much in two years.

not much older can meen any where from 3 years to 8 years
in the case of three if she styed bake ones and was born on a day that made her a year older then her class mates then its highly likey that a freshmen in highschool and a sofmor had the same classes

also Db is smart so he could have been taking some classes with senurs

like me i'm a sofmore and I'm in a high math and more then half the class is senurs
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluejay wrote:
bethy wrote:

I don't mind the cultural diversity...but this is the US...not Japan. A lot of cultures in LA are glomming together rather than assimilating and sharing their culture. There's a big difference.

What's wrong with feeling entitled to speak/read/write languages other than English? There has always been cultural diversity on this continent, before white/English settlers tried to eradicate it. And to call someone functionally illiterate when they can speak, read and write fluently in one or more languages, but not English, is insulting.
Bluejay, did you read her entire post? Because you really didn't get it.

I agree, Bethy; I left Orlando for just that reason. Some of the hispanics in Orlando will out-and-out tell you they are trying to chase the Caucasian population out, and, well, they are succeeding. I'm not prejudiced, but no way I want to be in a hostile environment like that.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
Please end all discussion unrelated to the video in this thread. If you'd like to discuss language barriers or other conversations irrelevant to LG15 in a civilized manner, please take them to Off the Cuff.
Sorry, Flauta. I posted before I saw this. I will now comply. Laughing
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanazaka wrote:

And although this might have already been suggested (don't want to read 14 pages of comments), could Jonas' aunt be Tachyon? Both JA (Jonas' Aunt) and Tachyon have been around the world, and both are not much older than Daniel. So it's possible. Then again, Daniel, Bree and Jonas probably know what Tachyon looks like, so maybe not. .
They definately know what Tachy looks like. She spent the weekend with them after "The Human Ransom". However, it's possible it is Tachy, and that they're just not saying that on camera.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Kanazaka wrote:

And although this might have already been suggested (don't want to read 14 pages of comments), could Jonas' aunt be Tachyon? Both JA (Jonas' Aunt) and Tachyon have been around the world, and both are not much older than Daniel. So it's possible. Then again, Daniel, Bree and Jonas probably know what Tachyon looks like, so maybe not. .
They definately know what Tachy looks like. She spent the weekend with them after "The Human Ransom". However, it's possible it is Tachy, and that they're just not saying that on camera.

Maybe I'm thinking of something else, but doesn't Tachy's youtube profile say that she is 19 yrs old?
That's the same age as DB, and since she stayed with them that one weekend, it would be weird that Daniel is now being this open about him thinking Jonas' aunt is attractive if his aunt is Tachy.

EDIT: Okay, Tachy's youtube profile doesn't say that now but I swear that it did at one point... Confused
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostgamer wrote:
Lurker wrote:
lostgamer wrote:

in the case of three if she styed bake ones and was born on a day that made her a year older then her class mates then its highly likey that a freshmen in highschool and a sofmor had the same classes

like me i'm a sofmore and I'm in a high math and more then half the class is senurs

huh?? You are a sophomore??

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Widdershin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Tachyon is Tachyon and every account is a different person- and the only thing close to one cannon character with multiple acocunts would be hacks or accounts being monitored and sponsored by the order.

What I want to know is about Cassie. <.< Do they round up all badly behaved children and put them in dimly lit compounds? I guess brain-washing really is an inprecise exercise if they can't just do it once .

I think Jonas aun is some out of touch career woman who got involved in her job and ideas fo advancement at a very young age and probably is not interested in another person who is younger and has as much emotional baggage as Beast does. Very Happy But of course I don't think he'll end up with anyone but Bree.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostgamer wrote:
Lurker wrote:
lostgamer wrote:

That still leaves the matter of Bree recognizing her. This is someone Bree was supposed to be pretty good friends with. People's features don't change that much in two or three years unless they have surgery or an accident.

For a lot of people they don't even change to the point of being unrecognizable from teenage years to adulthood.
lostgamer
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
lostgamer wrote:
Lurker wrote:
lostgamer wrote:

That still leaves the matter of Bree recognizing her. This is someone Bree was supposed to be pretty good friends with. People's features don't change that much in two or three years unless they have surgery or an accident.

For a lot of people they don't even change to the point of being unrecognizable from teenage years to adulthood.

when db saw the photo he said that it was in a photo book in the den soo bree did not see it she might have been doing somthing eles like talking to Jones
lostgamer
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joygasm wrote:
lostgamer wrote:
Lurker wrote:
lostgamer wrote:

huh?? You are a sophomore??

yha in highshcool why...
i know i have horble spelling i was born with a disbilty.
but i'm reay good at math i,m taking algrabra 2 already took geomaty and next year i take callculos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: