Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The World Can't Wait

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
...Of the Girl
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: The World Can't Wait Reply with quote

http://worldcantwait.net

Tomorrow, there will be protests being held all across the United States. I will try to attend the one in Vegas. You can look HERE for which city is nearest to you that is having a protest.
Oh he chose a path, heavy the fall, quarter to four.
How he makes his getaway
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: The World Can't Wait Reply with quote

...Of the Girl wrote:

Tomorrow, there will be protests being held all across the United States. I will try to attend the one in Vegas. You can look HERE for which city is nearest to you that is having a protest.

Nice website, except they don't tell you WHERE THE f**k THIS IS HAPPENING. NY City is a big city, there's not just one little "downtown". What's wrong with these people, if you want me to show up (which I'd love to) then FUCKING TELL ME WHERE, What am I supposed to wander around like an a*****e all day, guessing??? SHEESH!!!
GimmeYourForever
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: The World Can't Wait Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
What am I supposed to wander around like an a*****e all day, guessing??? SHEESH!!!

that wouldn't be too hard for you would it?
...Of the Girl
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The World Can't Wait Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
...Of the Girl wrote:

Nice website, except they don't tell you WHERE THE f**k THIS IS HAPPENING. NY City is a big city, there's not just one little "downtown". What's wrong with these people, if you want me to show up (which I'd love to) then FUCKING TELL ME WHERE, What am I supposed to wander around like an a*****e all day, guessing??? SHEESH!!!

Did you try to contact the person in charge of that particular protest?
Oh he chose a path, heavy the fall, quarter to four.
How he makes his getaway
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: