Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DISCUSSION] Pictures. Legality, Reality and such
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martha wrote:
But other people did.
You know this for sure? Do you have proof?
tech4u2hire
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur with trainer....dangerous ground let the legal system take its course without undue influence, and I think we all shall chalk this up as a learning experience yes?

Facts not speculation
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really I don't think it can be sexual harassment (or illegal in any way) unless there was some kind of force.

Instance: "hey send me some nude pics and I'll give you the answer to the puzzle"
girl: "No!"
guy: tries to continue to force her into doing so (sorry my mind isn't really in the creativeness to come up with something good)
and on and on and on

If it ended at the girl saying no, there's really nothing there. IMO.

IF there were girls who lied about their age, and were solicited that's an entirely different ball game. But we have no proof there was.

The only thing we have is sin and she is over age, and as her account of the matters go it doesn't sound like there was anything illegal.

But we have no facts on any of the other cases, and no one is coming forward so nothing to really go on. So as of now I'd saying nothing illegal transpired (with the facts we have).

Morally and Ethically wrong... yes.
Professionally wrong... yes (and him being a PM is a professionalish type thing IMO)
Michelle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PFFT how come nobody asked me for nudes? HATERS.

(totally kidding)
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelle wrote:
PFFT how come nobody asked me for nudes? HATERS.

(totally kidding)
/me asks Very Happy
oh wait, you were kidding... Neutral er, of course, i knew that! Embarassed

Wink
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martha wrote:
deagol wrote:
martha wrote:
But other people did.

Yes, I do know for sure. The way I understand it, Glenn got this person when they were down, and incredibly insecure, and really took advantage of that.

i don't think it's your place to be posting other people's personal business, no matter how juicy the gossip is and how 'cool' you feel for revealing it. if she wants to come forward, that's fine. but we don't need any 3rd party allegations to further stir up drama.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martha wrote:
deagol wrote:
martha wrote:
But other people did.

Yes, I do know for sure. The way I understand it, Glenn got this person when they were down, and incredibly insecure, and really took advantage of that.

Well the only way you could know for sure is if you were that person, or if you witnessed it first-hand. I assume it's the later?
agent_fondue
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
agent_fondue wrote:
...but if someone was desperate enough for a clue or an answer to send a nude photo of themselves I don’t think sexual harassment can really be called on here (although their mental health might be in question).

*edit to say that this is purely my personal opinion

That is clearly not the case here. As Falling's post in the other thread clarifies, as well as the first post in this thread, she never intended to, and never actually did send a nude picture of herself. So, your questioning of her mental health is inappropriate.

whoa, calm down there haas. I never specifically mentioned falling, nor did I say "people who never intended to, and never actually did send a nude picture of themselves" I did say IF someone WAS desprate enough for a clue or an answer to send a nude photo of THEMSELVES.
The post was very general. You made it specific.

Vote 'mute in '08! - because Paris Hilton and P. Diddy will both talk about it for months without acctually doing it themselves.

"Celebrate we will for life is short but sweet for certain."
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ironically enough, we're discussing moral and unethical behavior about a game that involves a story of what is arguably quite unethical and moral behavior.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why people would be discussing, withing the realm of the game, something so personal they wouldn't want revealed to everybody playing the game, or not understand that everyone might find out.

That's why I don't have any sympathy for anyone who may have done something they are now trying to avoid being known. It may be personal, it may be embarrassing, but c'mon people...you're free to make your own decisions, but you can't choose the consequences of those decisions as well.

Nobody has any proof....because it is being protected by a certain few who don't want information to get out. That's what's ruined this game...not the loss of a PM. As I mentioned in the locked thread....this game hasn't been a game for months now. It's been on the back burner slowly simmering with an occasional stir. Glenn may have some great story in mind, but ever since he's moved on to work for the series, the game has suffered. It's really no big loss.
martha
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like to point out that it is not who some people might think it is that I know about.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martha wrote:
But other people did.

Who?

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Point blank, this is not an isolated case, and a few of us know the offenders/victims (which ever you feel like calling them) in the situation. We may not know all, we may never know all over them, but we do know some.
Whether or not they would like to admit it, they have been incriminated. They have been outted as cheaters, and they have been outted as people who encouraged the cheating. They allowed it to go on, and progress into the issue we see today.

After discussions with a few of the members who have resigned, I have understood that a none of them know of the on goings, or of the severaty of the situation. BUT, for my understanding from logs that have been posted here, and heresay evidence (which btw is the only evidence we will ever get), many of the people who were respected players of the game, and people many of us looked up to in the game knew at least about some form of cheating.

I'm personally appalled by some of the the things I've seen writen by these people over the past 24 hours. I am personally disturbed, feel like we've been lied to and betrayed. I'm sickened. These are people we trusted. These are people we respected. And I really feel like they should be ashamed. I feel like they are cowards that are hiding behind an ever going wall of lies.

Now some people are just coming on, and most of the evidence that a lot of s have seen are gone. I would just like to say, that the evidence that has built up is very incriminating towards glenn and a very small handfull of players. Respected players none the less. But still, a very small handfull.

I would also like to say that the others who have not come forward, I personally wish you to. It may be hard, and you might feel like we may shun you. But the furher hidden you are, the more incriminated you become.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
But the furher hidden you are, the more incriminated you become.

Amen.

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sappho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShardinsKitten wrote:

IF there were girls who lied about their age, and were solicited that's an entirely different ball game. But we have no proof there was.

Very serious allegations were made in another thread. Once serious allegations are made regarding minors and possible sex crimes, it becomes a matter for the authorities. By law, it must be reported by the owners of this website.

I don't know anyone involved and I've only found out about the situation this evening. I don't know if a crime was committed. I know that if the owners of this site don't report the allegations, I will. When it comes to minors and sexual abuse, I don't play games.

To anyone, minor or adult, who feels you were coerced or sexually abused, here or anywhere: it wasn't your fault and you are not alone. If you want to talk to someone about it, [free, anonymous peer counseling], you can call 1.800.656.HOPE or visit http://rainn.org
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: