Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

here is your proof. the REAL story.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally would like to see the screen cap of the first post to the person who said they had it.
Because, by the sound of it, Hor, you did nothing to prove that Glenn did nothing wrong. What you did prove, However is that you guys have known about the situation for a while, said nothing and kept it secret. What it sounds like is that you did nothing to defend the person you wanted to defend, all you did was incriminate him, and yourselves even more.
But I'll make my judgements after I see the screen cap.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I read it. And I'm thanking the person who sent it to me! *BIG PROPS*

And basically, its exsactly what I though. It basically states that 1) cheating occured between players and glenn 2)people knew about it 3) there were some sexuality-ness traded for the information.

Like that log, doesn't help defend anything. It jsut incriminates the IRC more. And tells us exsactly who the spy was on top of it. Not like we already didn't (for the ones who speculated earlier on in the game). Thats a shiet defense.

Like over half of the conversation is even missing. We only have like a very small portion of the information. And even with that small portion, it's still screwing glenn over. As well as the whole entire group that was in there that night.

Seriously, it didn't defend anybody, but the claim that Fall was drunk when she did it, and though, while she was drunk, that it was funny to her while drunk. That is all it proves in defense of anybody. So, Hor, you were right in a sense. It was a joke at one point. But if this is suposed to defend Glenn, which by the way you were discussing some things on the forum yesterday, it just won't work.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've deliberately stayed out of this discussion as much as I can, but I would like to just say something here.

Fall and Glenn had some kind of exchange that on some level could be be considered inappropriate. Whether anyone had any ill intentions isn't really relevant to the situation because they were both consenting adults and no one had any issues with it. Apparently it wasn't a secret or anything anyway. Fall has her reasons for doing what she did, and it's not my place to try to interpret them. After all, it really it doesn't matter. WHY she did what she did is irrelevant at this point because she did it, and no one can take that back now no matter what. Anyway, I have my own ideas as far as who was right or wrong and the motives behind their actions. But throwing my ideas out there isn't going to solve anything, it's just going to piss off the people who don't agree with me, and egg on the ones who do. I know Glenn and Fall are basically enemies now, but I'm not going to act rude or accuse one, just because I agree/disagree with what the other said. I don't know where OpAphid's going to go now, but I'm content to just ride it out and see where it ends up.
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think more importantly what needs to be pointed out is that the ONLY part of this or any other conversation that is REALLY realavent is the fact that a player was given information from the PM that was not public knowledged or released through a valid ARG chanel... that's it... Everything else really is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS... Very Happy
chixor1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:
I think more importantly what needs to be pointed out is that the ONLY part of this or any other conversation that is REALLY realavent is the fact that a player was given information from the PM that was not public knowledged or released through a valid ARG chanel... that's it... Everything else really is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS... Very Happy

/agreed
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:

valid ARG channel?
oh so the profile's aren't valid?

that is where the mask was revealed. not to fall, not in PM to anyone else. not because of the pictures sent to glenn (that i'm sure he knew was fake) but because as the PM glenn realized we needed a hint and needed the game to move on.

everyone is too lazy to go back and look at all the evidene we have just sitting in the forums themselves.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must stress what hor said, the information was released on Tachyon's profile. So no one got priveleged information for photographs.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who really exchanged nude pics for information by Glenn's request? Or is this all just something for landron to stir up flames about?

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...the PM didn't give anyone information that was out of game or out of character? Nothing happened in a private area nobody can see? All the chat logs we hve seen are fake? Hmm.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Like that log, doesn't help defend anything. It jsut incriminates the IRC more. And tells us exsactly who the spy was on top of it. Not like we already didn't (for the ones who speculated earlier on in the game). Thats a shiet defense.

what spy are you talking about? there is no mention of a spy anywhere in that post. inferring things isn't fact.

Killthesmiley wrote:
Like over half of the conversation is even missing. We only have like a very small portion of the information.

would you like all the mindless chatter that isn't relevant?? because i can give it to you if you want it.

Killthesmiley wrote:
So, Hor, you were right in a sense. It was a joke at one point. But if this is suposed to defend Glenn, which by the way you were discussing some things on the forum yesterday, it just won't work.

if it was such an embarrassment why hadn't fall come forward earlier and put a stop to it? yesterday she posted with such conviction and led many to believe that from day 1 it wasn't what she wanted to do. instead she joked about it with many of us privately and publicly. even the morning after and the days that followed. while yes, i do agree that exchanging anything for hints is wrong. when glenn was obviously baited, drunk or not, it doesn't make it okay. who is to say that glenn didn't already know what Fall was up to? i just don't think that THIS is enough to have glenn fired and lose his career. that is the only reason why i stand behind it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I am saying is simple...

I have no proof.. and I don't trust any of you who are providing any "Proof" either... So it doesn;t matter WHAT you can and can't prove.. This isn't court and it's not MY game...

So many people have "left" and also the creators got rid of somone THEY felt was not serving the LG15 brand justice... So that's on them...

It is too fuinny how everyone thuinks they are going to "build cases" and get people their jobs back"...

Please... What's done is done and to continue to combat that is an inmsult and embarrasment to all who make the attempt... Rolling Eyes
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

surrealisticpill wrote:
I must stress what hor said, the information was released on Tachyon's profile. So no one got priveleged information for photographs.

thats a new piece of information that completely contradicts what people who are coming forward have said. I don't know what to make compeltely of that statement.

surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
surrealisticpill wrote:

thats a new piece of information that completely contradicts what people who are coming forward have said. I don't know what to make compeltely of that statement.

Tachyon released 'the mask' which led to the password on her profile. And yes, this contradicts what people are saying, because those people are wrong.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
f it was such an embarrassment why hadn't fall come forward earlier and put a stop to it? yesterday she posted with such conviction and led many to believe that from day 1 it wasn't what she wanted to do. instead she joked about it with many of us privately and publicly. even the morning after and the days that followed. while yes, i do agree that exchanging anything for hints is wrong. when glenn was obviously baited, drunk or not, it doesn't make it okay. who is to say that glenn didn't already know what Fall was up to? i just don't think that THIS is enough to have glenn fired and lose his career. that is the only reason why i stand behind it.

and that goes for the same to you, and everyone else who knew about this.
Why didn't you come forward? You know what happened was wrong, obviously. And so do some many of the people who witnessed it. So why didn't you guys come forward? If it was me, I sure as hell would have. I mean I care about this game, and I care about the intergraty of the players.
I understand why people don't want Glenn to loose his job. OpAphid without his is going to blow, beyond our comprehension of blowing. (lol) But what he did was wrong. And in a professional envirnment, like he is now in with the creators, there are consquences for his actions. For a serious offence like this, if the creators choose to ignore it, there would be serious consequences for them. It would be a fan backlash, and it would be a loss of sponsers.
If you seriously cared about this project, this series and the intergrity behind it, you'd understand that if they kept glenn on, it would ultimately be the death. Either way, I think the series could be screwed. But where these are such serious alligations, they can risk loosing out on sponserships.
You have to really look at it from a business stand point, not a compassionate stand point. Because if you do, you're ultimately fighting a battle that has no victory.

as for the spy thing...well duh! Any one who doesn't understand the purpose of Sparklebot yet needs to remove the blind fold....NOW.... please. The idea of having a "bot" in there, which is ultimately the spy/Glenn is not the ay ARG's work. The PM is to have little to no contact with the players. Thats the way ARGs are to be run. It's ultimately dangerous for the game. And I think this is the perfect situation that valiates that. I don't care if sparkle is there. No biggy, but using it to communicate to players, is a huge mistake. Glenn could sit there are read the logs, that owuld be a smart move on his point. But to use it as a communication device between him and players ultimately breaks the single most important rule in args.

itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For people to defend this is crap... Laughing

Clearly the creatos have SOMETHING that compelled thm to do what they did... and clearly all these VETERANS have also seen/heard enough to make them leave...

Funny how all the offenders are either run off or defending a lost cause by now... Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: