Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0154-"Uncle Dan"- [3/14/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicole_x
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
I don't understand why the guy (Carl) who wanted to talk to Daniel got heat from Alex and Jonas.

My theory (a not so plausible one) is that he was about to tell Daniel something Order related and A & J rushed to interrupt before he could say anything.

It could be possible, but Carl's tone seemed more like he wanted to beat up Daniel, not to chat. It seemed like Danielbeast
invaded "his territory" and that Carl was mad. I think that Alex and Jonas were trying to save him.

I don't know for sure. That's just another theory.
selena
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
I don't understand why the guy (Carl) who wanted to talk to Daniel got heat from Alex and Jonas.

My theory (a not so plausible one) is that he was about to tell Daniel something Order related and A & J rushed to interrupt before he could say anything.
My take was that Carl was being aggressive, not friendly. And they stepped in to stop a fight. I mean Alex literally had to insert herself between them, and Carl was still shouting to Daniel as he was leaving. ("Yeah, Daniel... You keep in touch!" wasn't intended to be the least bit friendly IMO.)
MintyBeast
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

selena wrote:
Inigo wrote:

My take was that Carl was being aggressive, not friendly. And they stepped in to stop a fight. I mean Alex literally had to insert herself between them, and Carl was still shouting to Daniel as he was leaving. ("Yeah, Daniel... You keep in touch!" wasn't intended to be the least bit friendly IMO.)

Exactly. That right there was the stereotypical guy "You gotta a problem with me, you stepping to my stuff, let go, lets take it out side" type of thing.
&
Sarah Fan Club
raptattention
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a little OT, but it does seem interesting that in the video we learn that Jonas found a "young men" dating website on his aunt's computer, we also see an "older woman" (hey, she's probably my age!) hitting on Jonas.

I don't necessarily think this has any importance, but there were two instances of older ladies interested in younger men. Question

Anyway...
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to know who wanted to talk to JOnas? After he came back from "talking" that is when they were in a rush to leave.
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was the person at the end walking the dog important? Probably not, but you never know, stranger things have happened.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was just someone walking their dog.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this vid has more pages than any other video, right? I guess it's because of how much this one revealed, and the number of guests/actors to discuss.

Congratulations, "Uncle Dan" on most posts of any vid on the forum.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I kind of wonder which side of the family Alex is from. Jonas's mom or dad's sister. His dad was obviously strongly against the Order. I wonder if his mom felt differently.

EXCELLENT question. Shocked

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Or, is it possible that his mom and aunt Alex were raised as Order Babies, like Bree, Tachyon, and Gemma? If that is so, then maybe Jonas's mom WAS anti-Order, and Aunt Alex followed the Order's path. That would make more sense, because it would be weird for an Order member to marry an Anti-Order member. Unless they weren't really married or really Jonas's parents, like Bree's. But that would be a little corny.

Or unless Jonas's father started out as a member of the Order, and then became disillusioned.

Lurker wrote:
That was a really weird video. Am I the only one confused by most of what happened (Alex's fight with that one guy, whatever the hell was going on with Daniel and another guy toward the end, half of what was said period)?

Yeah, but I think that was intentional -- to give us a lot of material to decipher.

Lurker wrote:
I wonder if these are the iPod Opera goons or something.

Er . . . who?

Lurker wrote:
By the way, the peeking woman in the striped shirt kind of looks like Nikki Bower to me - but I don't think she'd be in here, would she?

I thought maybe it was . . . Cassie. Twisted Evil

longlostposter wrote:
Did Jonas NOT take the room key?

Guess not.

Maybe he really is gay.

joygasm wrote:
The first thing I do when I go into a house... whether its a party or not... is look at the artwork and pictures and more or less assess my surroundings.

Really? Eh? Hm. Maybe you should be a detective.

HisGirl wrote:
Fashionistas??? hmpf.

Haven't you ever noticed that fashion designers never wear the clothes they design? They're always in black, or jeans, or black jeans. Rolling Eyes

HyeMew wrote:
Well now that was something completely different..

I think they got Samuel Beckett as a guest writer for that one.

BWAHAHAHA! Razz Great one, HyeMew.

AM wrote:
Daniel is acting like he did right before he was kidnapped. It's the combination of strong drink and a pretty girl that does him in ever time, his 'trigger' if you will.

I seriously think that drinking is his trigger. I'd lay odds that in one of the next few vids, his "DannyB" personality will be in control again.

EEVEE wrote:
I though that the man yelling at Alex was an old flame and mad that she's out with a teenager. . . Oh, and when Jonas is saying, "We gotta go", I thought it was because someone was looking for him but it felt more like to me that he was just really uncomfortable with Daniel+Alex=
<----Jonas

Yep. Just . . . yep.

wh_pirate wrote:
OK I just had a "DUH" moment pop into my mind. If Auntie is with the order, then she would know how Daniel loosens up with drinks. And that means she would be the one to "encourage" Daniel to have 1 more, in turn get him to start talking. . .

Great thought.

kwicherbichen wrote:
b) Where any of the guests people that his aunt listed their initials????!!!

No. Those people are all dead or mysteriously missing.

kwicherbichen wrote:
Grr, it's on this same page! Page 11 >_< Why isn't anyone looking at it?

Probably because those questions are answered in either (a) the "New to LG15? Start Here!" thread or (b) the "My Hand Hurts" video.

Since you're new to the forum, you might think about being more polite and more patient when you ask questions. Lots of people are reading and posting in video threads right after the videos go up on the site, and it's entirely conceivable that the answer to a question on page 11 won't show up till page, say, 22 or later (like this post will).
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chevyfudd wrote:
I want to know who wanted to talk to JOnas? After he came back from "talking" that is when they were in a rush to leave.
Totally OT.

Hey, Chevy, gf, did you ever watch "Married With Children"? If you did, do you remember why Al formed the men's group, "No, Ma'am"?
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like she needs to take the advice of her screen name, lol.
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
chevyfudd wrote:
Totally OT.

Hey, Chevy, gf, did you ever watch "Married With Children"? If you did, do you remember why Al formed the men's group, "No, Ma'am"?

That is too funny.
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feel free to grab your blanket, OT, sorry,.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raptattention wrote:
This is a little OT, but it does seem interesting that in the video we learn that Jonas found a "young men" dating website on his aunt's computer, we also see an "older woman" (hey, she's probably my age!) hitting on Jonas.

I don't necessarily think this has any importance, but there were two instances of older ladies interested in younger men. Question

Yeah, I noticed that too and brought it up a couple of pages back. Carla already found Jonas hot and when she found out he was 19, she was apparently ready to give him a tour of her room.

I don't think anybody else found it potentially of importance, though. I'm thinking it could be (particularly if these are all Order people, and - as has been predicted - it's got a matriarchal structure).

Languorous Lass wrote:
Lurker wrote:
I wonder if these are the iPod Opera goons or something.

Er . . . who?

OpAphid's presumed main operatives (War Pylol - the person who blew up Brother's safehouse in London - is one of them).
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one seems concerned about bree. I mean, how do we know FOR SURE that she is with tachy? She said she was, but she has not been stable lately, that could just be a cover of some sort, maybe she just wanted to get out of the house and now she is in danger.

I was hoping in this party video someone would mention her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 24 of 32

Jump to: