Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

o726573697374 - "As You May Have Discovered" [3/12

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: o726573697374 - "As You May Have Discovered" [3/12 Reply with quote

"As you may have discovered" http://one.revver.com/watch/202463

Ok so he posted another video, I'm still questioning the drop, this is the second one today, unless he moved the first drop.

Quote:
Once you find what you are looking for, report back. Within the log you will find a sort of blue church.

From this:

longitudes and latitudes again:

Which leads to:

Trinity St and E 17th st in Austin. Closer to me, but not close enough lol texas is a big state lol.

So I'm questioning if these are drops, of if he is trying to map something out. Interesting for sure.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking they are drops based on the translation.
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
I'm thinking they are drops based on the translation.

yea me too, but they are so far apart from each other.... to go from Cali to Texas... seems strange.

If I could drive out to Austin tonight I would, just to find out, but unfortunately I can't lol.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm no help. I'm an east coast girl, so that is way out of my league. And just because they are so far from each other doesn't really mean anything. It just means we might finally be getting a coast to coast ARG.
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Yeah, I'm no help. I'm an east coast girl, so that is way out of my league. And just because they are so far from each other doesn't really mean anything. It just means we might finally be getting a coast to coast ARG.

Now that would be awesome...
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is good work, ShardinsKitten, You had a lot of transcribing to do. If I wasn't already up to my eyeballs in Facility J (plus it's not my neck of the woods so to speak) I'd look into this deeper.

Is the location possibly the place that was visible in that shot of Jonas (I hope you know which one I mean cause I'm to tired to explain )

I get the hit that this is related to the location where the Teen Angst Gang was hanging - the drive to the airport to pick up Auntie Em - I mean Alex.

And thanks again for setting up the chat Smile
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
This is good work, ShardinsKitten, You had a lot of transcribing to do. If I wasn't already up to my eyeballs in Facility J (plus it's not my neck of the woods so to speak) I'd look into this deeper.

Is the location possibly the place that was visible in that shot of Jonas (I hope you know which one I mean cause I'm to tired to explain )

I get the hit that this is related to the location where the Teen Angst Gang was hanging - the drive to the airport to pick up Auntie Em - I mean Alex.

And thanks again for setting up the chat Smile

Not a prob setting it up.

I'm not sure, this one is in Texas (where I am) but I don't have the gas to get out to austin, and wont till pay day which is a couple days away. So I can't go check it out.

The other one was Santa Monica (not far from that airport) but I think someone said they were near LAX where jonas picked up his aunt.

This one also has some reversed or sped up audio(at the end, i think), but I don't have the tools or know how to figure that part out.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, I am tired. Why did I think this was Santa Monica lol.

If I can get to it, I can try to check out the reversed audio, but it will mean using a software I've never used before, and with everything I have going right now, it may take a couple of days. If someone beats me to it, go for it! Smile
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is exciting. I have no idea if these will be drops, but something is happening somewhere! Laughing

Great job ShardinsKitten and thanks for doing the work Smile
I wish I had more free time.

I can see why one might think these are drops, but I don't think we can be sure yet. If they are, then this must be a huge team effort. I love the idea of that. A bunch if people all over the country dropping. That would rock.

However, I am always weary of random strangers telling me to pick stuff up that they left somewhere. Not that I could get to Cali or TX anyway.

Hopefully another video will come soon with more information. You never know what is happening when things are being set up. Two videos do not an ARG make Very Happy hehe
lg15panda
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
If I can get to it, I can try to check out the reversed audio, but it will mean using a software I've never used before, and with everything I have going right now, it may take a couple of days. If someone beats me to it, go for it! Smile

So I don't have many resources here at work, but what I ended up doing is playing the video really loud through speakers and then using the Windows SoundRecorder (Start->Accessories->Entertainment) to record the clip, and then use the "reverse" effect on it.

However, I have really crappy speakers at work and I'm not about to go blasting it a bunch of times trying to get the quality any better, but I uploaded what I was able to grab:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4livdl

Feel free to try to figure out what she's saying, but all I could hear was something like "Victory is [mumble mumble and then the music comes back in, *siiiiigh*]". Or I guess you could try to do the same thing I did, but with far better speakers.

Hope that helps, good luck with this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: