Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0155-"Uncle Dan (D-Bone Remix)" [3/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning, everyone Smile

I haven't been on the forums much lately, or, well, no, I haven't been POSTING on the forums much lately Laughing But I come read the video thread whenever a new vid is up.

So, let me get this straight. Alex brings her 19ish year old nephew and his 19 year old friend to a "fashion industry" party at someone's house.

Um. Why?

Then, she has an argument with SomeDude1 who shouts out "He's only 19 years old!"

Um. Okay.

Daniel wanders around, trying to mingle, and instead gets yelled at by Carl, for interrupting a conversation with his girlfriend, which was OBVIOUSLY about Jonas, in some form or another.

Huh.

Jonas gets hit on by SomeDude2, which may be a clever device thrown in by the powers that be to disprove the Jonas is Gay rumors once and for all. But all it really does is prove that if Jonas IS gay, he doesn't like blondes.

Sure.

Toby is there, with StripedGirl (Robini? Rhoda? Rhonda? WTF was her name again?) who has some serious attitude, and keeps popping up in the background. Toby is Jonas' cousin. Which means either Alex looks REALLY good for her age, or Jonas has another aunt/uncle somewhere that we don't know about yet.

And, finally....

Daniel gets Sloppy Drunk Part II and ends up all over his best friend's aunt.

Well, now, that's just damn creepy.

Did I get everything? Or am I missing something? Rolling Eyes

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think you got it all Beautiful Nightmare. Toby looked like he was being scolded or getting orders by striped shirt girl when Daniel was trying to get Alex by herself. I have a feeling that aunt Alex is part of the order, but just a pawn. Maybe she doesn't exactly know what the Order's true plans are and she was just told by a higher up member that she was to bring her newly reunited nephew and friend to the party. Or not. All we know is something is not right here.
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Nightmare wrote:

Jonas gets hit on by SomeDude2, which may be a clever device thrown in by the powers that be to disprove the Jonas is Gay rumors once and for all.

i was actually thinking about this Laughing
PinkoLady
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst part ever.

Sonya (the chick who wants to get Jonas's file) seems to think Alex is Daniel's aunt...
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joygasm wrote:
I listen many many times to the Carl guy... Headphones and no headphone... At first I heard number and then when I listened to it again it sounded like drunk. I listen to it about 12 times trying to hear leave, but couldn't. I'm sorry if everyone is on a general consensus about this now and I am beating a dead horse. If I am... just ignore this. I will see I was wrong once I finish reading all these pages!

Well, as you've seen, there's been anything but consensus. So far, we've heard the following suggestions:

-to leave
-drunk
-number
-file
-money

The first two have the most people that "heard" them, but there's been a fair number for the others as well.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
joygasm wrote:
I listen many many times to the Carl guy... Headphones and no headphone... At first I heard number and then when I listened to it again it sounded like drunk. I listen to it about 12 times trying to hear leave, but couldn't. I'm sorry if everyone is on a general consensus about this now and I am beating a dead horse. If I am... just ignore this. I will see I was wrong once I finish reading all these pages!

Well, as you've seen, there's been anything but consensus. So far, we've heard the following suggestions:

-to leave
-drunk
-number
-file
-money

The first two have the most people that "heard" them, but there's been a fair number for the others as well.

I can't hear anything that is being said at all. Too much background noise involved. All of us will just have to wait for clarification in a future video, if we ever get clarification.
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He defintley said, "So you can talk to Alex, to get her nephews file."

Also, The girl says to Daniel, "Hi, Do You Remember M... I'm Sonja, Alex's Friend." It sounds like she starts to say "She's told me so much about you..."

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForeverMourn wrote:
He defintley said, "So you can talk to Alex, to get her nephews file."

Well, that's the thing. We've had several people say they clearly heard "file," "number," "drunk," and "to leave" - all with the same degree of emphasis and often saying they put on their headphones so they could get a better listen. I really don't think it's safe to say what was said (I'm not even trusting what I thought I heard anymore).

ForeverMourn wrote:
Also, The girl says to Daniel, "Hi, Do You Remember M... I'm Sonja, Alex's Friend." It sounds like she starts to say "She's told me so much about you..."

She does. She says "Your aunt has told me so much about you." I don't know if she thought Daniel was Jonas or Toby or if she thought they were all Alex's nephews.
watt
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delurking to weigh in on the file/drunk/leave/number debate: I thought he said "drunk" too, but my husband - with no prompting - heard "file". The more I think about it, the more sense it makes to me: are they talking about the file that Jonas supposedly found in Alex's office? It seems to support the theory that Jonas is planting this info - i.e. it's Jonas' file, not Alex's.

(And I actually did read all 15 pages, but sometimes you have to skim a little, so apologies if anyone else has already mentioned what "file" might be referring to!)
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first time I heard drunk, and then leave for a while, and then I listened to file and it fit - I don't think it could be anything else.

But, since not everyone thinks it was file, I won't push it.

I really just want another video, moving things along.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can Download the file here:
http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/113477/file-wav.html

It's 4.38 Seconds long, you be the judge. I increased the volume and removed as much noise as I could, sorry I was in a hurry.

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
I guess this video proves that Jonas isnt gay lol

Well I am gay and I wouldn't want to do anything with a nelly queen like that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

File is the closest match that makes sense. If you isolated the word I'd hear "wow" in a southern accent. Or maybe "fow."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"File" would follow along with the storyline, too.

My YT Vids
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though it's probably going to have as much significance as the "picture" from the proving Bree wrong video. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 15 of 22

Jump to: