Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0156-"Lucy!?!?!" [3/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
What about Bree? Does she count as a hot woman?
Only if her mouth is shut, as Fight said in this funny as hell thread:
http://lg15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7527&sid=44d71774b5c0e5ef3d98e2ee9b0db735
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
I think it's cool that Bree is acting mature and taking the iniative in helping her friends, but she doesn't need to disreguard Tachyon's advice if she tells her not to go.
Tachyon knows what she's doing.
Yep.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good video, and I found it more believable here that Bree was training with Tachyon. Great plot twist about Alex associating herself with Lucy, and good acting by Bree. As for whether or not she should disobey Tachyon, she probably shouldn't, since Alex could be a lure to trap Bree again. And if Bree does end up in the Order's clutches? Well, at least it will provide some more plot momentum, but it might be too early for Bree to face the Order (for better or for worse).
bluejay
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
But, I've thought for a long time that she loved Daniel, and that she didn't want to admit it because of her being "the bad news bears", as she called it. I believed she didn't want to drag him down with her dangerous life circumstances by getting him romantically involved with her. But, she's still doing it anyway, and Daniel gets continually hurt.

BTW, is that picture you? If it is, you're a handsome man.

Thanks for pulling up your earlier comment on Bree as 'bad news bears' - that's exactly what I was talking about. I guess I just don't blame her for acting so inconsistently towards Daniel. I think maybe he should think twice before trying to start a relationship with someone who clearly is going through a lot of heavy stuff, and isn't really ready for hiim.

As for the picture, I'm sorry to say it's not me. You can still think of me as a very handsome man, though. I don't mind. Embarassed

Edit: to fix the damn smiley.
jeezy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanazaka wrote:
Good video, and I found it more believable here that Bree was training with Tachyon. Great plot twist about Alex associating herself with Lucy, and good acting by Bree. As for whether or not she should disobey Tachyon, she probably shouldn't, since Alex could be a lure to trap Bree again. And if Bree does end up in the Order's clutches? Well, at least it will provide some more plot momentum, but it might be too early for Bree to face the Order (for better or for worse).

Just saw the video... This about sums it up for what I have to say... This video was a lot more believable then the "training" video.

I think Daniel should go for it! haha The order doesn't want him, so he's got nothing to lose... lol jk
Blackburne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
What about Bree? Does she count as a hot woman?

Though we've moved on to a new video, yes, Bree counts as a hot woman. Jessica Rose is truly gorgeous! I just figure if there are two boys, there ought to be two women as well. If Bree's the only one we get, that's quite alright with me anyway. Besides that, the last video really put me off with Aunt Alex and her overdramatic acting. Rolling Eyes

As for Gemma, yes she was proven to be bad but I hold out hope that her story may have more resolution. I just feel like the way it ended so abruptly felt really off and a lot of it was conflicting - especially if you don't follow OpAphid.
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackburne wrote:

As for Gemma, yes she was proven to be bad but I hold out hope that her story may have more resolution. I just feel like the way it ended so abruptly felt really off and a lot of it was conflicting - especially if you don't follow OpAphid.

Agreed. I heard, though (I forget from whom), that the actress who played Gemma (Jacqueline Jandrell) no longer had time to devote to the project, so that might have hastened her departure/prevented her return.
Blackburne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
Blackburne wrote:

Agreed. I heard, though (I forget from whom), that the actress who played Gemma (Jacqueline Jandrell) no longer had time to devote to the project, so that might have hastened her departure/prevented her return.

Yeah that's what I heard, too. I think I read it here on the boards that schoolwork had become too demanding for her, which I understand being a student myself. But it's still disappointing. I was super crushy on Gemma! I can't help but wonder myself if the Creators had had another story in mind for the character but because of obligations elsewhere they had to give her such an quick ending. I just feel the way she was written out conflicted with how she had started in the beginning. It seems like the OpAphid videos only came about because they knew they had to write Gemma out and they needed more to support the direction they wenet in. If Brother really did take her out I guess that leaves little room for her plot to be resolved.
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The actress who played Gemma had to devote more time to school

I feel like there wasn't a resolution to her story in case she could later devote more time or if she couldn't she could just move one
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggressivsk8grl wrote:
immortal1 wrote:
When Bree said she was coming back even though it would piss off Tachyon I totally got a Empire Strikes Back flashback.

Remember when Luke left Dagobah to try and save his friends and Yoda got all pissed?

Oh and by the way Luke walked into a trap? Beware the Cloud City Gambit Bree!!!

I guess if you try hard enough you can relate anything to Star Wars...

Yep. Those three had a Han/Luke/Leia love triangle going on there for a while.

Huh. Maybe Jonas IS Bree's brother....based on the Star Wars analogy. Although, it'd fit better if DANIEL was Bree's brother......

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluejay wrote:
As for the picture, I'm sorry to say it's not me. You can still think of me as a very handsome man, though. I don't mind. Embarassed
lol, well let's just leave it like that then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: