Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Revelation 1 (what it says)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Revelation 1 (what it says) Reply with quote

I haven't seen anyone post about Revelation 1... so I thought I would.

The first part is integing:

"1The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 3Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near."

Cassie obviously chose this passege to tell us that she's going to be communicating to us through a third party (Frank), and that we don't have much time (Eleven days).

The rest of the book tells of the news being spread to 7 churches. Could this mean that by the 12th we'll have a total of 7 drops?
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Revelation 1 (what it says) Reply with quote

SivartAlappes wrote:
I haven't seen anyone post about Revelation 1... so I thought I would.

The first part is integing:

"1The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 3Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near."

Cassie obviously chose this passege to tell us that she's going to be communicating to us through a third party (Frank), and that we don't have much time (Eleven days).

The rest of the book tells of the news being spread to 7 churches. Could this mean that by the 12th we'll have a total of 7 drops?

Or a total of 7 clues (not necessarily drop)? How many clues have we received with the revalation reveal?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think seven churches is another allusion to Revelations.

Paul wrote to seven churches:

Roman
Corinthian
Galatian
Ephesian
Philippian
Colossian
Thessalonian

http://philologos.org/bpr/files/s001.htm

http://www.gotquestions.org/seven-churches-Revelation.html
Truth-in-Science
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Cassie's revelation video is supposed to symbolically represent the bibliomancy that occured in the equinox ceremony that Bree attended.
oldwoman35
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on the wrong track see post "Order Of Denderah" and Serapis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: