Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0158 "Truckstop Reunion" [3/20/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the boys led the order directly to Bree? Gawd you think if they were being followed by a hellicopter, and obviously noticed it as it's the center of the shot, you think they'd realize that they were putting her in danger. Gawd, this stuff is annoying, Bree should have asked Tachyon and Brother to go do some ninja stuff and retrieve the beast and Jonas.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree not staying with Tachyon is one of the things that annoys me about her too. She never makes a wise decision as far as I can see, but maybe that is because of her sheltered upbringing.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
generalization
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK so I have only read the first page but I want to say "YAY!!! They're all friends again!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
michiev
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Lurker wrote:
janesalteredstates wrote:
I meant the reaction to her outfit was overdone. Sorry, I should have been more clear.

I'd agree with those who said that it was probably a reference to the people who were suggesting that Tachyon is some kind of brawny, flannel shirt bearing, combat boot wearing, non-feminine lady for training Bree in the woods. That had been a rather odd suggestion in the first place, and kind of bothered a few people.

Hm. Well, I was one of those who thought the flannel-and-Docs suggestion was idiotic (see my "location" for proof). But I really didn't think that Bree's outfit was a response to the suggestion. I'll have to watch the vid again. (Is Bree wearing Docs?)

Lurker wrote:
janesalteredstates wrote:
And the feminism is boring thing, I was referring to In The Hot Seat:

Daniel was right that you wouldn't start saying stuff like that in an interview, or a marketing or PR session. That would be a quick way to turn off a lot of potential employers or clients.

It doesn't mean he disagreed with what she was saying or that she was wrong. It's just that it's not what you would do.

Well, on this one, now that Jane's explained what she was referring to, I'll have to agree with her. Sure, it's not what you would do in a PR session, but the reason for not doing so isn't because "it's boring" -- it's because you don't want to bring up controversial issues that might turn part of your audience off to your message. So DB does seem like he's not a fan of feminism.

I don't think that's the reason for his reaction to the outfit though.

No the reaction to her outfit was probably because that is so totally unbree like. Hes been around her and seen the kind of clothes she wears, and he was probably shocked that she would wear something so not bree like.
EternalConfusion
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally dont think the helicopters mean THAT much.. i think they're on the good side
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think maybe the helicopters could be the creators way of saying, "Hey, The Orders still around." Or maybe the Helicopters were Tach N Brother. Obviously, this vid was to let us know they were all back together, and to let them make a few extra dollars. Blah.

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the helicopters as just the Creators saying "sometimes you guys look into stuff too much" Laughing

Also, everyone has been saying that Bree's outfit was because some people had been saying that Bree was gonna start dressing down and wear Doc Martins and what not since she is with Tach.

Well, that wasn't it. I don't remember exactly whom but they had said (in response to Tachy killing an Ogre and gruntin and what not) that they imagined Tachy dressing like that.

Mmkay.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
wh_pirate
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anth2020 wrote:
actually now I compared pictures of this speedometer to another speedometer and heres the difference

that gives us a mileage of about 71.0 miles....

so Jonas was travelling at 71.0 miles, I noe we have all seen this before

OK I am having a major brain fart..these school kids have made me use up all my mind today. What is it about this number?
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wh_pirate wrote:
Anth2020 wrote:
actually now I compared pictures of this speedometer to another speedometer and heres the difference

that gives us a mileage of about 71.0 miles....

so Jonas was travelling at 71.0 miles, I noe we have all seen this before

OK I am having a major brain fart..these school kids have made me use up all my mind today. What is it about this number?

It can be said that Jonas was traveling 71.1 mph which is 711- like the convenience store. Go to LGPedia and type "orange slurpee" in the search box

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!!! I have been experiencing major difficulties with my computer. Not only could I not view the videos on this site, but my server wouldn't allow me to view them on revver! I had no choice but be content with the snail pace of Youtube! I am not sure how many of you know this, but the video, "My Hand Hurts" was just uploaded yesterday!!! It got to the point where I didn't even check this site anymore because it was too frustrating to see how behind I was! I actually began to hate the creators!

I have followed this series from the beginning and I thoroughly enjoy it! However, I have a life and I usually check the site for new videos once a week. Sometimes twice a week. Of course, that changed when the creators ditched Youtube! As a result of these technical problems, I have come to realize how much of a fan I really am! I actually went to IT Services at my university and figured it out! Guess what!?! I can see the videos on revver now!!!

I am pretty sure none of you have experienced the joy that comes from watching eight new videos in one go! I just gone done watching the videos from "Aunt Alex" to the most recent one!!! I am so thrilled! Oh my! It is so nice to bee on the same page as the rest of the community!

For my fellow LG15 fans: Thanks for reading all of this! It was really boring and had nothing to do with the latest video. Sorry but I am so happy! Think about it. I was EIGHT videos behind everyone!?! How would you feel?

For the creators: I doubt you will read this since you don't seem to read anything on your site! I posted a desperate complaint about my technical difficulties in several areas of this site and had no type of official response! I am sure your lives are too important but shouldn't you have somebody for these things?!?! I am surprised I was the only fan to experience this but I wonder if you would provide any help if there were 100 of us with the problem!!! Thanks.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
For my fellow LG15 fans: Thanks for reading all of this! It was really boring and had nothing to do with the latest video. Sorry but I am so happy!

Congrats. Glad it's working for you again.

Wisi Girl wrote:
Think about it. I was EIGHT videos behind everyone!?! How would you feel?

Frustrated with a capital "F" for "Fucking."

Wisi Girl wrote:
For the creators: I doubt you will read this since you don't seem to read anything on your site! I posted a desperate complaint about my technical difficulties in several areas of this site and had no type of official response! I am sure your lives are too important but shouldn't you have somebody for these things?!?! I am surprised I was the only fan to experience this but I wonder if you would provide any help if there were 100 of us with the problem!!! Thanks.

You're actually not the only one who has had that problem. There's been a few people to have said they experienced similar issues.
michiev
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Bree not staying with Tachyon is one of the things that annoys me about her too. She never makes a wise decision as far as I can see, but maybe that is because of her sheltered upbringing.

I dont make wise decisions either. But you're right it probably is because of the way she was raised.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's interesting that sexism and feminism are coming into discussion. It seems clear to me that the women of the Order are dominant.

Also, the outfit wasn't SO bad. The shorts were just a tad short. And the shirt was just a tad farmer-esque. I still don't imagine Tachyon like that. I picture her as ultra hot. Like I'm straight, and I would still bang her. That's how hott she is. In my mind.
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker: Thanks for your support and friendship! I believe you were the ONLY person who responded to my distressed pleas for help! I remember you! Ha ha ha! Thanks!

JustAnotherLonelyGirl: I laughed so hard after reading your comment!!! It is a relief to know I am not the only girl to think this way! I am 100% straight but there are a handful of women I have seen who I would consider hooking up with if the opportunity came up! Actually, with all seriousness, I may only make out with them. I am a religious person, (with no offense to the homosexuals in this community,) and I couldn't "bang" Tachyon, even if she was as smoking hot as Angelina Jolie!

Oh dear! This topic is more surprising than the larger issue of feminism! Quite interesting indeed, JustAnotherLonelyGirl!
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I think it's interesting that sexism and feminism are coming into discussion. It seems clear to me that the women of the Order are dominant.

Also, the outfit wasn't SO bad. The shorts were just a tad short. And the shirt was just a tad farmer-esque. I still don't imagine Tachyon like that. I picture her as ultra hot. Like I'm straight, and I would still bang her. That's how hott she is. In my mind.

basically the Angelina Jolli of Lonelygirl?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: