Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0159 "Co-Ed Foosball" [3/20/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
funkycfunkydo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could have sworn I saw DB and/or Jonas spinning a bit in the early Fooseball vids

(btw, I just watched all the vids in order over the last 2 weeks or so and just caught up tonight)
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A spinner omg nooo what is the world coming to?!?!?

Ok sorry, I've had the spinning argument with people before it was funny to me, it is more effective though, she had a point.

So this was a cute lil video great acting all the way around.

And I'm so happy Bree had her lil moment with Jonas and she really seemed to care for once. Much more likable and nice to see that again for another video, hopefully it stays. The ending was interesting... I wonder if they ever will find out the truth behind Jonas's parents I mean we don't know that Alex was telling the truth. I hope they find out, and I hope they find them. But this also makes me wonder about Bree's mom again. What's up with her? I hope they clear up all the parent stuff. This makes me excited to see where this goes, and hopeful that maybe the creators will start filling in the plot holes, and not make more plot holes.

Anyways great vid, sorry for rambling, it's 430 am and I haven't been to bed yet lol.
kiyoshi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations aideen on getting the topic.
Surprised

But I just wanted to yell, "AWWWWWWWWW" to the end of the video.
Even with the whole awkward tying up moment and all, they're getting along again.
And being all cute.
And stuff.
Very Happy

I think I like this.
<3

That's kind of scary and awe-inspiring at the same time.
Surprised
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yayyyy! We finally get to like Bree again. Hoping against hope that it sticks and she is finally growing up and that she doesn't do anything stupid and selfish to make us mad at her again. Haven't heard her whining lately either Smile.

Oh, joyous day!

Some random ramblings from Rachel:

So, what now for our friends? Jonas doesn't want to go home again, Bree and Daniel don't want to go home again but they just can't be homeless wanderers forever, can they? Bree's badass training is far from complete. My daughter takes karate and just from watching her development I can tell you that it takes years for a princess to become a badass, no matter how motivated she is.

The equinox came and went with no mention of the Bibliomancy by the light of the moon or secret ceremonies. Maybe our friends need to consider infiltration of the Order at their known gathering places. They know where the Order gathers on the equinonx, they know where Bree's summer camp is. They know where the Epogin is kept. At this point they have to pool what they know and come up with some sort of plan for miscief against the Order.

Running, all the time, is getting very, very old. We need some badass action and we need a badass plan and we need it soon to hold our attention.

Also, a few more drops with interesting clues, relevant to the story, in the spirit of the old Opaphid vs Tachyon pre-parallax game, wouldn't be bad for keeping us engaged either.

I just don't want this story to turn into 'Groundhog day' if YKWIM.

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
fsk282
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtffffffffff how long do we have to wait for something to happen?? i'm getting so impatient with this story. yeah, this video was cute but how many more "cute" videos are they going to come out with?? as soon as i saw the title i was pissed off!!

oh and p.s. where was db during all the flirting? they're just staying at a hotel now? seriously this plot hasn't changed since whenever they first left bree's house.
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiyoshi wrote:
... I just wanted to yell, "AWWWWWWWWW" to the end of the video.
Even with the whole awkward tying up moment and all, they're getting along again.
And being all cute.
And stuff.
Very Happy

I think I like this.
<3

Totally agree Very Happy

I liked the combination of cute/silly with serious/cute too, worked really well, I prefer when we get a few different scenes and moods in the one vid. I think it helps the flow.

And though I half agree with you FSK282 in that I absolutely hang out for plot vids, as I've said before, they can't all be plot driven eps, otherwise why should we even care about these people? You got to see the soft underbelly and normal-ness happening, otherwise the big dramatic plot movements don't really mean as much as they should.

And Bree/Jonas? Sooo a love triangle thing!! I also wonder how the DB will react. He was so mad last time he thought there was something, the only thing that made him cool off was Jonas swearing he wasn't into Bree. But now? Do we still believe him?

All I know is, I'd be jumping him if he looked at me that way!

(edited for spelling - it's late in Australia & I'm sleepy Smile )
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwwwwwwwwwwww this video was so cute Very Happy
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im still against any love triangle in this. I think that people who have been through so much together in a short time like they have become more like family. Regardless of any of the speculation of the two of them being siblings, it would still seem somewhat incestuous if they got together.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lo-ver-ly
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the sound was so whacked for me... it started off really quiet, then jumped up to loud scaring the bajeeziz out of me because I had the volume up top notch because I couldn't hear the first bit. It kept doing this througout the vid and I nearly cried when it was B & J because my volume was fully up and I still couldn't hear...
Huuney
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay one big happy family <3<3 Razz
junetown
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
Im still against any love triangle in this. I think that people who have been through so much together in a short time like they have become more like family. Regardless of any of the speculation of the two of them being siblings, it would still seem somewhat incestuous if they got together.

actually i have to disagree. people at that age, who spend that amount of time together, tend to develope feelings beyond that of "sibling love" (or at least one party does). plus with the added on high stress levels, which probably makes their teenage hormones skyrocket. i would think so anyway.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelle wrote:
aideen wrote:

Michelle wrote:

Plus then I can keep DB for myself!!!

Can we share?

Of course

NOT

Damnit.

kiyoshi wrote:
Congratulations aideen on getting the topic.
Surprised

But I just wanted to yell, "AWWWWWWWWW" to the end of the video.
And being all cute.
And stuff.
Very Happy

I think I like this.
<3

It's like reading me writing what I think, but it's not me, it's someone else. Wow. Trippy.

THANKS!! ^^ My life has been fulfilled Very Happy
I think everyone should join in with the yelling :K
Awkward tying up moment? Oh come on. They loved it. I mean, the door was shut and Daniel was locked out. Who knows what happened in there...
;P
Just so long as Jonas honors his ceremony marriage vows to me.
Bree needs love :/
AND STUFF

Lo-ver-ly wrote:
the sound was so whacked for me... it started off really quiet, then jumped up to loud scaring the bajeeziz out of me because I had the volume up top notch because I couldn't hear the first bit.

Bahahahahaha. I'm sorry, this made me lmao so bad, and I have no idea why. I've been watching smosh videos for the last two hours, so now every reaction has an Anthony or Ian facial expression linked to it :/

Quote:
And Bree/Jonas? Sooo a love triangle thing!! I also wonder how the DB will react. He was so mad last time he thought there was something, the only thing that made him cool off was Jonas swearing he wasn't into Bree. But now? Do we still believe him?

All I know is, I'd be jumping him if he looked at me that way!

(edited for spelling - it's late in Australia & I'm sleepy)

Pfft, no. I don't believe him one bit. Maybe he didn't like her before, but he will/does now.

I'd jump him if I saw him full stop.

Oh, and woo! Go Australian time zones! It's 10:25pm here for me

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe i'm just sentimental but i didn't get any "sexual chemistry" vibe out of this.
the first part was the boys giving bree the business, which was fun.
the thing that struck me was how sincere bree was in her apology and how important it seemed to jonas. he hasn't had too much kindness in his life it seems (the main similarity between daniel and jonas imo). he seemed on the verge of tears. good video. good acting and good mix (if abrupt) of fun and serious.
oh, i almost forgot the bit where daniel responds to some of the comments made about his exchange w/ alex about feminism with the tongue-in-cheek foosball "girls have rights" remark.
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aso....
She definitely likes him.
Did you see that eye movement? yeah, unmistakable.
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were totally in a Fuddruckers. The restaurant where they were playing foosball is a Fuddruckers.

Anyone care to do a search of Fuddruckers in the greater LA area and see if they can figure out where they are? Y'know, for NikkiB Laughing

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: