Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has Frank Been Among Us All Along?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alonelyguy15
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
Quote:
could Frank have been here the entire time? Is he more familiar with this web site than even he realizes?

Which raises the question; what is in game and what is out of game?

In the AV game there is consern that clues put on a blog that the good Dr knows about are considered in game and AV could find him but that unforums are safe in game chating ground that AV couldn't see and the PM couldn't work that knowledge into the game. They know where he is now and only post some things to the blog and keep most to the oog board.

In I Love Bees some genius who I'm sure had to switch internet providers and change every handle they've ever had, told the bad guy where the good guy was and sure enough he killed her.

Until we know if we want to help Cassie or Frank or Bree or a yet unnamed party or some combination, we need to know where it is safe to speculate away from characters and where we are "in the public eye".

Sort of reminds me of how, because a bunch of idiots were posting about Cassie's videos, Frank went off the deep end and started screaming "F*CK YOU" over and over again...
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alonelyguy15 wrote:
Sort of reminds me of how, because a bunch of idiots were posting about Cassie's videos, Frank went off the deep end and started screaming "F*CK YOU" over and over again...

That was the actual lines to "Killing in the name of.." - But it also might be an excuse to remove the obviously obnoxious posts - blogspot made him do it.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Has Frank Been Among Us All Along? Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Could Frank have been here the entire time? Is he more familiar with this web site than even he realizes?

After last night, I have no doubt now.
shortyb
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Frank Reply with quote

I wasn't sure where to put this seeing as I didn't want to waste everyone's time posting a new topic. I just thought this was interesting - albeit a little weird.

I don't think it's related in anyway - but thought it was worth a look! Frank is a ghost in this video. I just thought it was interesting because apparently his voice was going around saying Help Me and there was some signifigance to windows.

I must really love freaking myself out.

Have fun!

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=A11272A4-D1F7-4099-8DA3-E9F87A31A83E,CEFC99BF-4546-4702-A264-733DB6F5E9CE,D27004BB-922B-40FB-B586-841C26425943&t=c82&f=06/64&p=
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: