Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the conclusion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
persephony
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: the conclusion Reply with quote

My first ARG and all so I have no clue how these things usually wrap up. Does anyone have any idea how this will end? Looks like it could go in a bunch of directions, I hope there is a twist!! Anyone care to toss out some ideas?
AutumnBrooke
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I actually asked how these things usually end in the chat and was basically told "don't talk about the end" and "they just end". Not much to go off of. I was just curious if we'll have any more answer than we do now or if it's going to end with all these mysteries, I wasn't asking how the story itself was going to end. If it's going to end with nothing resolved I'm going to be pissed. lol
affihq
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriously think that on October 12th, at the peak of the story, that something insanely hot and controversial is going to happen.
IE. someone dies, some great evil appears, something along those lines.

Daniel follows Bree there and when something really bad is about to happen Daniel jumps into the picture and tries to save Bree.

Then it might be the jump off to a television series, and say something like check us out Mondays at 8 on FOX
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: the conclusion Reply with quote

persephony wrote:
My first ARG and all so I have no clue how these things usually wrap up. Does anyone have any idea how this will end? Looks like it could go in a bunch of directions, I hope there is a twist!! Anyone care to toss out some ideas?

A lot of us are new to this and just the other day in chat someone asked this of some of the more experienced ARGers. From what I remember they basically said that in a good ARG (and it was stressed that not all are good) it is basically like a movie and at the end the storyline gets all wrapped up and our questions are answered. But before the end, yeah there are sure to be some fun twists and turns! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: