Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lonelygirl15 is a fake!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aguy wrote:
HenrySugar wrote:
Err...no...err...It was a typo, yeah, that's it.

Phew! <wiping sweat from forehead>

HenrySugar wrote:
Seriously...you believe me...right?

Of course I do! I just wish these other people would stop believing all the media deception. I mean, some girl who looks a little (not even very much, IMO) like Bree goes on Jay Leno, and all of a sudden we're supposed to believe that she's Bree, when Bree is clearly in her room making videos? I mean, c'mon! Next they're going to tell us that there's no tooth fairy or Santa Claus. I mean, how gullible do they think we are, anyway??

Glad you're still on board, Henry! I was scared there for a moment!

Seriously, like Bree would ever have anything to do with Tucker Carlson. Tschaw! It is to laugh. I'll bet that "Jessica Rose" person is just some opportunistic Tucker Carlson groupie who follows him around. She'll probably will do or say anything just to dance with him. I mean, obviously that's the only reason she would have been hanging out at Tom Green's house; Tucker Carlson is famous for crashing Tom Green parties and drinking all of Tom Green's booze and making out with Tom's wimmin.

Jessica, honey, I have news for you. I have it on very good authority that Tom and Tucker are doing sex magic together, and that any day now, Tucker is gonna steal Tom's money and his girlfriend and his yacht and start a religion loosely based on interdimensional bodyhopping time travellers with ancient phone booths. Ann Coulter told me -- she violated her NDA because she is jealous that she hasn't been invited to be on Lapdancing With The Stars, so Mike Drudge froze her out of the cool clique. Actually, she told me last Thursday -- GAH, I mean last May! -- at an undisclosed location -- oh, screw it, it was at Pink's. We sat at the fourth booth from the corner outside and she had the Michael Landon's Long Kosher All-Beef Weiner and got Fanta Sour Grapes soda on her blazer, and half the time she bitched that she kept trying to offer her photo to the proprietors for their wall, and they kept turning her down. But, you know, my journalistic integrity prevented me from saying until now.
Plurp
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Excuse me, sir, but the actress you are bringing to question IS actually Bree from the videos. the Videos are FAKE, if you had read my first post you'd know that by now! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes UGH!

Wait. Wait! What are you saying?
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nora Volkova wrote:
aguy wrote:
HenrySugar wrote:
Err...no...err...It was a typo, yeah, that's it.

Phew! <wiping sweat from forehead>

HenrySugar wrote:
Seriously...you believe me...right?

Of course I do! I just wish these other people would stop believing all the media deception. I mean, some girl who looks a little (not even very much, IMO) like Bree goes on Jay Leno, and all of a sudden we're supposed to believe that she's Bree, when Bree is clearly in her room making videos? I mean, c'mon! Next they're going to tell us that there's no tooth fairy or Santa Claus. I mean, how gullible do they think we are, anyway??

Glad you're still on board, Henry! I was scared there for a moment!

Seriously, like Bree would ever have anything to do with Tucker Carlson. Tschaw! It is to laugh. I'll bet that "Jessica Rose" person is just some opportunistic Tucker Carlson groupie who follows him around. She'll probably will do or say anything just to dance with him. I mean, obviously that's the only reason she would have been hanging out at Tom Green's house; Tucker Carlson is famous for crashing Tom Green parties and drinking all of Tom Green's booze and making out with Tom's wimmin.

Jessica, honey, I have news for you. I have it on very good authority that Tom and Tucker are doing sex magic together, and that any day now, Tucker is gonna steal Tom's money and his girlfriend and his yacht and start a religion loosely based on interdimensional bodyhopping time travellers with ancient phone booths. Ann Coulter told me -- she violated her NDA because she is jealous that she hasn't been invited to be on Lapdancing With The Stars, so Mike Drudge froze her out of the cool clique. Actually, she told me last Thursday -- GAH, I mean last May! -- at an undisclosed location -- oh, screw it, it was at Pink's. We sat at the fourth booth from the corner outside and she had the Michael Landon's Long Kosher All-Beef Weiner and got Fanta Sour Grapes soda on her blazer, and half the time she bitched that she kept trying to offer her photo to the proprietors for their wall, and they kept turning her down. But, you know, my journalistic integrity prevented me from saying until now.

Wow, I dont know what made me sicker, Tom Green and Tucker Carlson doing sex magick (one guy has one ball and the other has NO BALLS! Very Happy), Ann Coulter lap dancing, or Michael Landon's weiner.

I need to go throw up now, please excuse me. Laughing
kilgoretroutlovesyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quote]Wow, I dont know what made me sicker, Tom Green and Tucker Carlson doing sex magick (one guy has one ball and the other has NO BALLS! Very Happy[/quote]

Hey, Tucker has balls. Anyone who lies as much as that douchebag must have them.

But don't get me wrong, I don't think Tucker was BORN with his balls. I just think he has them on loan from Coultre.

Pop a wheelie in purgatory --
www.ryanbird.com/purgatory
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kilgoretroutlovesyou wrote:
Hey, Tucker has balls. Anyone who lies as much as that douchebag must have them.

But don't get me wrong, I don't think Tucker was BORN with his balls. I just think he has them on loan from Coultre.

BWAH! We are such a well rounded group of LG freaks. I <3 political satire!

Now that I think about it, any grown man wlling to wear a bow tie out in public has to have some kind of testicular fortitude....
unlimite-dj
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: Lonelygirl15 is a fake! Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
JerseyJohnny wrote:
Hey everyone, I thought you might want to know that it turns out this whole Lonelygirl15 thing is a FAKE! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I thought it was better you all knew. Crying or Very sad

*gasp* Then who have I been sending all of my video replies to?

A better question is, Who have I been sending money to on paypal??
Xen
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Lonelygirl15 is a fake! Reply with quote

unlimite-dj wrote:
A better question is, Who have I been sending money to on paypal??

There was a typo. You sent it to OnlyGirl15, who is (thanks to you) $3.17 closer to that sex change operation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: